PC Champions League | 14 years and 20 seasons of statistics FINALLY up to date..

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
Excellent. 2 gone, 4 more to go. McCullum and Wells seem to be the only worries in an otherwise world class team.

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
Feels great to get a much win there. Almost all the bowlers were good. Vettori took a beating but he had his share of happiness claiming 3 wickets.

Batsmen were good to and didn't let the team down after the first wicket was fallen early.

Hope we continue the winning streak.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Player Clashes in Round 3 (Poor Pitch)

Brisbane Bandits v Mashonaland Eagles at Melbourne

Clashes: None

Durham Dynamos v Basnahira Bears at Sydney

Clashes: Daniel Vettori

Vettori wont play

Nairobi Nomads v Hawke's Bay Magpies at Adelaide

Clashes: Sachin Tendulkar

Sachin wont play​
-

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
No Hayden for Brisbane? Leading run scorer in last seasons APL.
Sadly no. He hasn't clicked at all this tournament. Warmup as well as the first match. I get a feeling Dipak has rated him strictly given he hasn't played much Cricket. I wanted to see if Wade-Gilchrist combo works as Wade did play some fine knocks.

Dipak

ICC Board Member
Sadly no. He hasn't clicked at all this tournament. Warmup as well as the first match. I get a feeling Dipak has rated him strictly given he hasn't played much Cricket. I wanted to see if Wade-Gilchrist combo works as Wade did play some fine knocks.
Well, he is rated at par with some good players and with the fact that he was the leading run scorer in APL, I was a bit more leniant

Users who are viewing this thread