Console Patch 3 Release?

You've made prolly the most valuable contribution to this thread so far, someone give Chief a raise...

Reeeeeeeeeeeead the manual...

I know reverse sweep etc but not switch hit if u know the game then why not tell the controls

Poor Tazzron. That's another weekend gone.

When will the AI learn to stop chipping to mid on! Ah well, when you're nearing the magic 50 years old maybe finally you can enjoy some realistic bowling in game.

Seriously kid, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself and only yourself. If that's your goal, tick it off. You're irrelevant, bravo.

I know reverse sweep etc but not switch hit if u know the game then why not tell the controls

Because I read the manual, read threads, play the game and know what shots are in... and not in... the game. The fact you don't, isn't my problem.

Seriously kid, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself and only yourself. If that's your goal, tick it off. You're irrelevant, bravo.

If that's addressed to me, I'm clearly relevant if blockerdave keeps talking about me. Now go back to being incredibly obnoxious to almost all members here.

Because I read the manual, read threads, play the game and know what shots are in... and not in... the game. The fact you don't, isn't my problem.

Seriously, do you ever read your comments out loud and see how you sound?

People who don't know the shots or controls maybe don't have the manual because maybe they're pirates.

People who don't have co-op are... Well they're rather tragic figures really. More to be pitied than censured... Them and their poor, poor brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread