Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
You've made prolly the most valuable contribution to this thread so far, someone give Chief a raise...

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Reeeeeeeeeeeead the manual...

Daksh7

Club Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I know reverse sweep etc but not switch hit if u know the game then why not tell the controls

tazzron

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Poor Tazzron. That's another weekend gone.

When will the AI learn to stop chipping to mid on! Ah well, when you're nearing the magic 50 years old maybe finally you can enjoy some realistic bowling in game.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Seriously kid, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself and only yourself. If that's your goal, tick it off. You're irrelevant, bravo.

I know reverse sweep etc but not switch hit if u know the game then why not tell the controls

Because I read the manual, read threads, play the game and know what shots are in... and not in... the game. The fact you don't, isn't my problem.

tazzron

Club Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Seriously kid, just stop. You're embarrassing yourself and only yourself. If that's your goal, tick it off. You're irrelevant, bravo.

If that's addressed to me, I'm clearly relevant if blockerdave keeps talking about me. Now go back to being incredibly obnoxious to almost all members here.

Because I read the manual, read threads, play the game and know what shots are in... and not in... the game. The fact you don't, isn't my problem.

Seriously, do you ever read your comments out loud and see how you sound?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
People who don't know the shots or controls maybe don't have the manual because maybe they're pirates.

People who don't have co-op are... Well they're rather tragic figures really. More to be pitied than censured... Them and their poor, poor brothers.

Users who are viewing this thread