A battle to the top of the BLIC 2007 Ladder

playkid12

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
ummmmm why do i have two losses when i only lost once to you (this is happydummy007)

Insomniac

Title Recipient
One I filed for an unreported loss, then you took 15 mins to post up the next result.

Case's will take care of it, should be gone within 24 hours

Insomniac

Title Recipient
Ok, its been fixed now, your profile only has one loss, and the rating has been fixed to affect to only one loss

And Case's has taken down the unreported match against you.

Arunava

Club Captain
I reported about one Unreported Loss about mahipal4 but no action was taken my friend. .and SerialKiller123 lost today but never reported(never told me if he will report or not)

Insomniac

Title Recipient
The unreported match tool is there for you, on the sidebar on the left, look under Support, click unreported match, and submit a report with screenshots

Arunava

Club Captain
hey man, i see u r no more there in the ladder.

I reported about an unreported match played on Jun 4th. .i reported it thrice and no action was taken. What is this ?

Insomniac

Title Recipient

I reported about an unreported match played on Jun 4th. .i reported it thrice and no action was taken. What is this ?
I don't handle ladder affairs anymore.

But I do know that this guy handles over 100 ladders, so he asks for atleast 72 hours wait. So who knows... he may have become busy.

playkid12

Club Captain

You should've gotten an email, man. I always get an email about it. Check whatever email address you gave the ladder. They'll ask you to attach screenshots and then theyll take care of it.

Users who are viewing this thread