Any Improvements?

S

Satan666

Unable to post on certain members' wall, confirmed with one particular said they didnt block, can still verse via pm. Please adress. Is it my settings?

Have a nice day.

ddddss

Fake Passport

Mafia Mogul
Unable to post on certain members' wall, confirmed with one particular said they didnt block, can still verse via pm. Please adress. Is it my settings?

Have a nice day.

ddddss

In privacy settings you can set who has the ability to post to your wall. I dare say the person has it set to 'people you follow only'.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner

But really, I forgot about that setting. And yes, it is currently set to people I follow on this site only. I've just followed you so it ought to work okay now. :thumbs

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi, I was just going through the old threads and found a post where I got to know that PC Awards were planned for year 2016. I do understand all are busy these days. But it will be great if anyone from admin team can look into this suggestion and bring the PC awards back.

It is really time consuming and I understand that nobody can dedicate their time for such things. But this will be a good move if at all it is brought back as there are many deserving nominations.

There are many people who want to involve in such activities. PCPL was brought back after a long break and it was a huge success in terms of members' interest as well as forum activity.

Please do have a look into this. We are eagerly waiting for this for so long and the new comers who have registered after the last Awards want to see this. Thanks.

Original post of Matt.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Hi, I was just going through the old threads and found a post where I got to know that PC Awards were planned for year 2016. I do understand all are busy these days. But it will be great if anyone from admin team can look into this suggestion and bring the PC awards back.

It is really time consuming and I understand that nobody can dedicate their time for such things. But this will be a good move if at all it is brought back as there are many deserving nominations.

There are many people who want to involve in such activities. PCPL was brought back after a long break and it was a huge success in terms of members' interest as well as forum activity.

Please do have a look into this. We are eagerly waiting for this for so long and the new comers who have registered after the last Awards want to see this. Thanks.

Original post of Matt.
Perhaps we "normal" members could organise it with the authorisation of the admins. @RUDOLPH would you be interested?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
We are looking into this already :)
That's really great. Though staff can do all the things by themselves, do remember the 'normal' member (me) when you guys need any help.

Thanks. :)

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Is there anyway to see an Activity log? We can see how much we posted in a month kinda type?

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Is there anyway to see an Activity log? We can see how much we posted in a month kinda type?

Bit convoluted

Click on Search -> More -> Search threads and posts

Search for your posts using date filters . Might be better way but I don't know it!

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
So we've shifted to Arial, any specific reason?

Edit: I guess it was an issue with my PC.

Last edited:

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Having a hard time aligning my profile cover correctly, I know it scales but I tried many different sizes even the suggested 1300 × 175 but still doesn't display properly. Any tips?

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Having a hard time aligning my profile cover correctly, I know it scales but I tried many different sizes even the suggested 1300 × 175 but still doesn't display properly. Any tips?
The cover aligns according to your screen resolution, if you use 1366*768, cover sized 1366*175 will scale at the sharpest.

Villain

ICC Board Member
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
The cover aligns according to your screen resolution, if you use 1366*768, cover sized 1366*175 will scale at the sharpest.
Finally, thanks. :thumbs
Untitled-1.png

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 11

Users who are viewing this thread