Ashes Cricket 2009 v1.1 Open Beta 2

P

pcfan123

Experiences like this makes you wonder whether the illegal downloaders might actually have the right idea :doh as there is seemingly no reward for 'supporting' games such as this.

What a load of ████, if everyone downloads then why would they even bother making a game in the 1st place?

The reward for supporting this game will be another edition of the game and then another. That is how franchises are built.

aadhavzone

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
beta server is down :( It died when Transmission died

codies could easy add a beta server for the PC users :eek:

but I dont think they will, I wish I could make a server or add LAN to ashes

hi buddy... how are you doing? :)

i have installed patches... giving exciting game play but system hangs after few overs! & i have become sick of it than before! :eek:

LegBreakGoogly

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Because of lack of the server, is the another to download beta 2 please help:help

ambar_hitman

Club Captain
What is the change log for this patch? Does it only contain the fixes from first beta and support for online? Can I play online with this one?:spy

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Codemasters will never get another penny of my hard earned cash. The whole thing has been a shambles. What a waste of ?40 (PS3 version).

Experiences like this makes you wonder whether the illegal downloaders might actually have the right idea :doh as there is seemingly no reward for 'supporting' games such as this.

The illegal downloaders never did and never will have the right idea. All they are is thieves.

AngryPixel

Chairman of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ROFLMAO!!! Turbanator4

Hhahahahaha, LAMAO....:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl Just take a look at the scorecard. I just made mockery of aussie bowlers in this game with beta patch 2 installed. I guess ther should be a ultra hard mode;)

Ripanrocks

School Cricketer
Hhahahahaha, LAMAO....:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl Just take a look at the scorecard. I just made mockery of aussie bowlers in this game with beta patch 2 installed. I guess ther should be a ultra hard mode;)

OMG SH*T :rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl:rtfl
Harbhajan making 500 runs - :banana2:banana2:banana2 :hpraise:hpraise

D

Dutch

Yeah I went back to play this game: on hard hit about 170 odd in 7 overs: gave up after that. You shouldn't have to fool yourself not to play certain shots just to keep the run-rate down.:(

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
^true. Takes away the fun...

I suck at the game however, so no big deal :D I'm constantly 5/70 after 7 :p

hi
i am unable to install the patch. yesterday i installed the game and download the patch but when ever i try to install the patch its shows that following error
patch not compatible with install version

plz help me

Kabooka

International Cricketer
hi
i am unable to install the patch. yesterday i installed the game and download the patch but when ever i try to install the patch its shows that following error
patch not compatible with install version

plz help me

Make sure that you havent replaced the original exe with a more dubious exe from a folder called 'crack'

Users who are viewing this thread