Ashes Cricket General Discussion

iampoundfoolish

School Cricketer
Hi,

Does anybody know a place I can find out the real life height of players? I'm editing a lot of the players in Ashes Cricket so they are true to life but the info is quite hard to come by for some of the teams. I'm particularly interested in Zimbabwe but so far I've only managed to find out H.Masakadza, C.Ervine, B.Taylor and K.Jarvis.

Thanks

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
In career not sure how many have noticed but when you hit a century and the camera close up to the player's face he actually tells "THANK YOU VERY MUCH"..Small details goes a long way.. Great little touch there from BA...:D

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Thanks found it just after posting, how are you finding the game franco? Also do you play on PC?

I wonder I wonder ;)

i got pc and ps4, love the game altough i wish Big Ant could do an open beta after release on steam (keeping the closed beta before releasing the game).

Scott Clague

Club Cricketer
Can somebody help me out?...does this game have local play? As in 2 mates sitting in the same room playing versus each other ala brian lara back in the day?...I know its old hat these days but it was impossible on db games

Sir Mike Rose

Club Captain
Profile Flag
West Indies
Ca someone add the caribbean domestic teams on the Academy please or advice me how to do it

jaraarrow

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What's everyone's view of online,don't know if it's my connection but it seems buggy and laggy[DOUBLEPOST=1514502200][/DOUBLEPOST]Just created a custom team,how do you alter players appearance etc,tried and it's locked

Dean johnes

Club Captain
This is easily one of the most incorrectly, overpowered shots in Ashes Cricket. You can play this yourself as well with LS up and RS at 5 pm. It definitely needs to be toned down both the power and the frequency with which the AI plays this shot!

Edit- This and the fine-leg glance. Even that it relatively very risk-free, high-reward shot!
Backfoot shot underpowered makes up for overpowered shots haha[DOUBLEPOST=1514504742][/DOUBLEPOST]
What's everyone's view of online,don't know if it's my connection but it seems buggy and laggy[DOUBLEPOST=1514502200][/DOUBLEPOST]Just created a custom team,how do you alter players appearance etc,tried and it's locked
I feel it's best to keep focus on offline I feel online no one is interested here

W.G. Grace

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
How do you accept the new ball? I'm getting the notification but no idea how to accept it?

I was wondering how do you even get the option to accept the new ball. I played an entire test match and didn't see this anywhere at any moment in the match. I'm playing using the noob-friendly standard controls, does that affect it?

Also, I've seen, in video captures and live streams, people viewing the ball up-close to see which side is the shiny side etc: how do you do this?

jaraarrow

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
What does the colour mean alongside your name in online mode?

sonimrajk

International Cricketer
Can somebody help me out?...does this game have local play? As in 2 mates sitting in the same room playing versus each other ala brian lara back in the day?...I know its old hat these days but it was impossible on db games
This is possible. But if you play both the players for the same team then there is a bug that invert batting is not working in broadcast camera mode. Hoping that this will be fixed in next patch.

saladguy

PCPL Season 2: Outstanding Performer (Division 2)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ok so I'm struggling to get to grips with the academy, in fact I'm finding it near impossible to create anything! Not sure if this is me being stupid or not, but... can you import images via USB stick into the logo creator? And if so, is this the best way to import images on the game?

Punk_Sk8r

National Board President
I was wondering how do you even get the option to accept the new ball. I played an entire test match and didn't see this anywhere at any moment in the match. I'm playing using the noob-friendly standard controls, does that affect it?

Also, I've seen, in video captures and live streams, people viewing the ball up-close to see which side is the shiny side etc: how do you do this?

If you press up on D-Pad it will show up an option, if you don't get the notification then just check around the 80th over

Users who are viewing this thread