BLIC New Screenshots

Nice find there mate. Certainly does appear very impressive so far. The sweep shot has certainly been implemented in this version, the grounds look a lot more impressive than in 05 version and the pitch and outfield look much more realistic. Most likely a must have game for all cricket fans!

Ricky Ponting new screens available here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/codemasters/

274482047_8fcfefc052.jpg

274482010_de063bfe83.jpg

I can't believe that game looks so good!

those screenshots and online play make me love BLIC aloty.

Meh!

To be honest im dissapointed with the screenshots. Not as much as ea's but still.

I am rapidly losing faith in cricket games.

:noway

The_gas said:
Meh!

To be honest im dissapointed with the screenshots. Not as much as ea's but still.

I am rapidly losing faith in cricket games.

:noway
Didn't that happen last year?

langerrox said:
those screenshots and online play make me love BLIC aloty.
Don't forget reverse swing.

A picture of the ICC World Cup trophy that will be awarded to the winners of the mode in Lara 2007 can be found here. It is a Cricket Opinion exclusive and, thanks to Kshitiz, has not been seen on any other website before.

Not even BLCGO? :p

Im kidding though, although the screen shot is also on BLCGO, I recommend reading some of the articles on Cricket Opinion, they are top quality, but that is off topic.

Back on topic: The screens are amazing, as is the Ponting face...

The game looks amazing so far and is shaping up to be amazing

game looks good...only problem i have is the confidence and timing meters...they r way too big and dominate the screen a bit too much...and the score display looks a bit tacky...otherwise looks alright

hi guys - i'm new here but a massive fan all things cricket! I've played every cricket game out there and own RPIC. I think to date it is the most enjoyable cricket experience so far because of the control you have,realistic gameplay as well as the realistic zoom in on TV style setup as the bowler comes in. The 07 one looks awesome & the graphics are outstanding......but .......something that's annoying me and i hope that i'm just jumping to conclusions is the main-game screen. Isn't it supposed to replicate TV style....! Seems like this one has even distorted from the first one which was pretty good i thought! Originally before these latest posts, i thought it was just a replay view or alternate camera style. Would love to know what you guys think. I'm probably being too picky cos the rest of it looks out of this world!!

meh. looks lot like BLIC 2K5. Not very impressive, but these are just screenshots.
But I'd be damn pissed if they used Starforce protection. I won't buy it then.

Cricket 2K7 for me. Looking fwd to EA Cricket 2K7.

Users who are viewing this thread