Casper, Fissionmailed and Friedlele7 DBC 17 Creations - SA KIT UPDATED 26/5/2017

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Awesome work as ever, @Llewelynf - that's the logos and kits all finished now, correct? Is there anything else you're still waiting for in terms of players or are they all ready to go? Can't wait to see them shared - your work so far has been amazing! :D

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Does anyone know who 'user 261556' is? He's shared all our bats, every single one of them...

@Llewelynf @inertSpark

Probably Flyrider57 or that Crowjag guy. I don't care tbh. I have more downloads and higher ratings so he'll never overtake me for the real deal. If I was about 15 years old it would matter, but I'm 35 and the world moves on regardess. I do this for the community so I see it as some weird form of flattery. If they clone my stuff, it must be worth cloning! :yes

Last edited:

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Does anyone know who 'user 261556' is? He's shared all our bats, every single one of them...

@Llewelynf @inertSpark
I do not care either. It is below me to argue with someone like that. If they want to take credit for all the hours put in making those so be it. The work I put in is for the guys here. The true supporters of this game.

@Kiko_97 I thought I had shared the sa kit with an updated version. If not I will do so tomorrow. Just a heads up mine is a little different to fissions so if you still want his team, just check kits.

Ishmam Ahmed

Club Captain
Probably Flyrider57 or that Crowjag guy. I don't care tbh. I have more downloads and higher ratings so he'll never overtake me for the real deal. If I was about 15 years old it would matter, but I'm 35 and the world moves on regardess. I do this for the community so I see it as some weird form of flattery. If they clone my stuff, it must be worth cloning! :yes
I do not care either. It is below me to argue with someone like that. If they want to take credit for all the hours put in making those so be it. The work I put in is for the guys here. The true supporters of this game.

@Kiko_97 I thought I had shared the sa kit with an updated version. If not I will do so tomorrow. Just a heads up mine is a little different to fissions so if you still want his team, just check kits.

Neither do I, but I found it a little odd.

Llewelynf

FRIEDLELE
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Neither do I, but I found it a little odd.
So its a guy called Bret Braveheart. Wouldn't be suprised if it is the same "Bret" that used to hang around here.

@Kiko_97 The SA team was on the server but I updated the kits and shared again.

Daksh7

Club Cricketer
@Llewelynf I just wanted to know that as now the IPL Teams are completed when will they be shared online?

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
i downloaded the IPL teams yesterday and they are awesome!!! i also am glad i haven't been alerted by the game that logo space i full because once i get the 2 NZL teams, i will be good to go for career mode. Thanks so much for all of your teams Llewflynf

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
i downloaded the IPL teams yesterday and they are awesome!!! i also am glad i haven't been alerted by the game that logo space i full because once i get the 2 NZL teams, i will be good to go for career mode. Thanks so much for all of your teams Llewflynf

Having just downloaded @Llewelynf's teams so far (including the Test teams uploaded by @SnowyCasanova and @Fissionmailed), I've got about 1,565 logo spaces taken up so far, after deleting all adboards and field markings. I do have 220 Texture Bat Copies though, and I haven't downloaded any bats separately yet, that's just from the teams, haha! It's a bit of a pain as I don't want to lose them - they're still nicer looking than the new default bats for me, but what's the limit, 2048 logos? Will see what happens once the last two NZ teams are done, I guess. I'll probably use @wasteyouryouth's logo uploads for the other leagues as they cover things like team logos without taking up lots of space for kits and bats, etc.

Anyway, top work again, @Llewelynf! Look forward to seeing them all in action under lights in-game!

max2002

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Having just downloaded @Llewelynf's teams so far (including the Test teams uploaded by @SnowyCasanova and @Fissionmailed), I've got about 1,565 logo spaces taken up so far, after deleting all adboards and field markings. I do have 220 Texture Bat Copies though, and I haven't downloaded any bats separately yet, that's just from the teams, haha! It's a bit of a pain as I don't want to lose them - they're still nicer looking than the new default bats for me, but what's the limit, 2048 logos? Will see what happens once the last two NZ teams are done, I guess. I'll probably use @wasteyouryouth's logo uploads for the other leagues as they cover things like team logos without taking up lots of space for kits and bats, etc.

Anyway, top work again, @Llewelynf! Look forward to seeing them all in action under lights in-game!
I haven't deleted any logos so i will be right on the limit for the last to NZ teams

Sahil180

Club Captain
@Llewelynf,Can you please try to make this rcb jersey .
tshirtgreeen.png
reportfb-story_647_051416081039.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread