Closed Setup Mafia - Mafia (swacker) wins.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
...interesting...

This means that we have two mafia unless I've got my sums wrong, so a mislynch tonight would mean that we would lose. A no lynch is a theoretical possibility, but not one that I'd personally favour since it'd just let the mafia pick off yet another town person and we really need to make progress

Reading back; I have the impression that we may have been a little harsh on Blitzberg and co; they certainly aren't town by any means but I may have been misinterpreting their play. Those who literally aren't posting are a lot more useless to the town, and in this situation I think that trying to target them might help us more, even if it only increases activity!

Lets Vote: Sixerboy11 since literally his only contribution has been one unexplained vote, and that may well be a newbie trying to hide and something that we certainly need pressure them on. We also need to hear more from @Na Maloom Afraad as well!

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
This is an interesting turn out. Simon voting for BlitzBerg and in the night he gets killed. I feel we were on the right track about BlitzBerg and Swacker teaming up.
I don't agree with IceAge about SixerBoy11. We know he is playing the game for the 1st time, so what if he is a vanilla townie and being told that you don't have any power role and your have your vote only.
So i will keep my Vote on BlitzBerg.

Lynch : BlitzBerg

@SixerBoy11 @Na Maloom Afraad You guys needs to vote also. Don't be so quiet.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
BlitzBerg and Swacker teaming up.

I didn't realise how easy it was to see through my clever gimmick. I mean up until this point I really believed that the best way to play as scum was to deliberately refuse to even attempt to appear town, and to be frankly obnoxious and unhelpful. Wouldn't you think that was clearly the best way not to draw any attention to yourself whatsoever.

Lynch: BlitzBerg in that case.

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
That certainly does mean we have 2 scums.

@themusketeer wouldn't it be a really stupid move if I were to kill Simon after having him pressurizing me the day before? Wouldn't too suspicious? Unless, some scum tried to push the blame on me. Appears too scummy to me.

Seeing the turn of events, it seems like @swacker could be mafia after all. He has always tried to fly under the radar and now when themusketeer accuses him to be scum along with me, he sides with him yet (convincingly enough) appearing to be town.

Can't really interpret @IceAgeComing 's game as well. Could be mafia.... But if there's a cop in the setup I guess he could be that.

Atleast one, if not both, of @SixerBoy11 ,@Na Maloom Afraad is town for sure. If they both were scum, the game could not have progressed this far I believe.

Edit: I continue with the same,

Lynch: themusketeer

Last edited:

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
The only way to make any sort of acumen between scum and not-scum is to make some sort of analysis of Suspect Information and then some level of assumption.

If you think I am flying under the radar, could I have a clear explanation of why, so I can do away with all of this philosophical faffing about?

Na Maloom Afraad

Man of Tomorrow
PlanetCricket Award Winner
The Boys
Okay, enough is enough!

All those people tagging me and talking loads of garbage are the real reason why Aliens don't visit us. Haven't You seen my post in the Cricket Leagues Announcement thread, @themusketeer? I believe You have.

I completely agree with Blitzberg, IceAge could be the cop, if there is one.

I lynch themusketeer because I think He's the one to kill Simon.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
That certainly does mean we have 2 scums.

@themusketeer wouldn't it be a really stupid move if I were to kill Simon after having him pressurizing me the day before? Wouldn't too suspicious? Unless, some scum tried to push the blame on me. Appears too scummy to me.

That's every mafia says after a kill.

I completely agree with Blitzberg, IceAge could be the cop, if there is one.

I lynch themusketeer because I think He's the one to kill Simon.
You ain't making any sense. Come up with something you know not what BlitzBerg says. Why you think IceAge could be the cop. Why would i kill Simon? But you haven't seen my previous posts.

@Varun can we have the replacement.

Varun

ICC Board Member
@MaD @thedon5 could you replace anyone?

@Simon - Sixerboy11 messaged me asking for a guide. Could you help him? That'd get rid of the replacement issue.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Sixerboy11 (1) - IceAgeComing
Blitzberg (2) - themusketeer, swacker
themusketeer (2) - blitzberg, Na Maloom Afraad

4 votes needed for majority.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Strange, I thought I'd made a post last night? How very odd...

Swacker could be one of two things; a survivor (which is very unlikely since having more than one in a game this size would be odd and that was Simon's role) or scum; I can't see him being anything else. I'm certainly confident to put my vote on him at this time, although that may change depending on the nature of the game At this point I'm not really sure of anyone; its easy to run under the surface when everyone isn't posting a great deal so any conclusions we make could be incorrect...

Unvote, Vote: Swacker

Varun

ICC Board Member
The day will end in 24 hours and all those who haven't made at least two posts in the day will be modkilled (unless @Simon @thedon5 or @MaD respond, the former in relation to guiding @SixerBoy11 and the latter two if they have any interest in replacing either Sixerboy11 or Na Maloom Afraad). Not going to abandon this.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
There might be an issue there - I'm sure that non-staff people have double posts merged together and if we retain this level of inactivity it could be possible that someone posts 6 hours before the deadline but can't make a second post before the deadline; although I'm sure that you'll take that into account. I'd personally like a day that's as active as a day should be - it says something when I'm amongst the most active posters in a game of this!

I have nothing to add in the game btw; Blitzberg's post wasn't the most revealing

Users who are viewing this thread