Closed Setup Mafia - Mafia (swacker) wins.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Come on guys; I'd like to actually play a game rather than getting a result by default which now looks pretty likely

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
Nothing to add until we get some opinions from the other players as well. It gets boring if you have to wait 2 days for a reply.

Varun

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Alright, time to kill. @SixerBoy11 is dead. He was:
You're a Vanilla Townie. The only power you have is your vote, but don't underestimate it! You win when all threats to the town are eliminated.

@Na Maloom Afraad is dead. He was:

You're the Mafia Roleblocker. Every night you can target one player and he will be unable to perform his actions. You win when you equal or outnumber the rest of the players.

It's Night 4. Send in your roles. 4 alive.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Blitzberg is dead. He was:

You're the Town Inventor (or Dispenser). You have various items (listed below) which you can hand out to players every night. Each of them enables different 1-shot powers and can be sent only once and to only one person at a time.

-x- list snipped -x-

You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
[DOUBLEPOST=1436536347][/DOUBLEPOST]It's Day 4. 3 alive, 2 votes needed for majority.[DOUBLEPOST=1436536365][/DOUBLEPOST]@IceAgeComing @swacker @themusketeer

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
1 more townie gone. By the looks of previous events i thought BlitzBerg was a mafia and Swacker his partner. Seeing the current situation, i am confident that IceAge is the mafia.

Vote : IceAgeComing

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
With one three of us left, I think mass claims are I'm order since there's no real disadvantage to it at this point.

I'm a Role Cop; I discover people's role but not their alignment. I investigated Simon on night zero, got vanilla; tried to investigate swacker night 1 but got blocked; investigated BlitzBerg night 2 and got inventor, investigated swacker again on night three and got role cop for him. The latter confuses me, I guess you can have two of the same role in the town side, it just seems a little odd in a same this small...

I'm going to hold my vote until everyone claims, that would be the sensible thing to do.

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
I'd heavily advise musky to unvote, if swacker is scum then it's giving him a free chance to hammer and win the game easily

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Your claim doesn't seem right. You said only those things which were told by other players . Like couple of people were saying you being the cop and you exactly did the same thing. If you knew BlitzBerg is an inventor, why would you vote him on day 3?

IceAgeComing

Retired Administrator
Profile Flag
Scotland
I voted for him on day 2; as soon as I found out his role I instantly changed my mind about him; I'm sure that my doing that was noted by some in the thread when it happened. Also if this was a false claim, why would I have Swacker down as a role cop and make things difficult for myself? Its a very specific role to have and until I found that out I wouldn't have ever guessed that we had two role cops in the game. The only thing that might explain it is that my role factors in when someone is using one of Blitzberg's fancy items and he had a role cop one when I investigated him; but that really is just me making a guess as to why we would have two role cops in the game. I voted for Sixerboy and Swacker on day 3; the former because of his inactivity, the latter because I feel his play is rather scummy: I still do despite my role claim.

Currently I'm very slightly leaning towards Swacker being the scum based solely on play style; but I don't know whether "mafia role cop" is a plausible role so I'm really questioning that hypothesis. Hopefully he can post his findings which might clear things up for us all. Musky might easily be the scum as well and his play today seems odd; but I always thought the usual scum strategy in a 2v1 situation was to wait for one of the townies to vote for the other and quickly hammer to secure the win and whatever themusketeer is doing, it definitely isn't that.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Well, at the moment I'm glad we got 24 hours, the way day end is timed, which means that I actually sleep right through it.

I am the Cop as well, which means that we have got two cops. I investigated Blitzberg on the first day and he was town, which was the reason why I concurred his posts.

I'm a little bit more likely to think that themusk is a scum. Perhaps he's a lyncher and Blitzberg was his target? Perhaps he's just goofing? Either way, he's really not helping that much because he's just wandering down on one person and not doing any hunting besides.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Votes:

IceAgeComing (1) - themusketeer

Guys, can you be active for once and end this?

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
I feel this is the right time.
I am vanilla townie and only my vote is important. So on night 0 i didn't have any powers at all, but interestingly i got a lie detector next day ( i guess BlitzBerg the inventor sent that). I used it on simon next night (night he got killed) but i got blocked. And same thing happened next day when i received a sniper but as i was pretty confident that BlitzBerg is a mafia so i fired and BlitzBerg was dead next day.

So, after swacker's post suggest IceAge is not the right guy.
If i am mafia i wouldn't have removed vote on you and then waited for Swacker to lynch me. I would rather waited for Swacker to lynch you.

So my vote goes to IceAgeComing.

I guess its all on @swacker now.

swacker

Chairman of Selectors
Vote: IceAgeComing

No way there will be two cops. (Unrelated.)

Users who are viewing this thread