Controller Support / 360 degree controls

Fgs, my xbox360 controller still hasn't come with the post this morning. I ordered it on Thursday lunchtime when it was in stock and it wasn't despatched until friday ffs. :mad: And now it's taking an age to get here.

Play and the Royal Mail are collectively getting worse and worse.

Still waiting for them to pop my copy through the door. Zavvi sent it on Tuesday - tomorrow is a good bet, Monday at the latest. They did say to leave ten days before notifying them due to 'possible delays'. I ordered a DVD from HMV though and that's here already - only took four days.

:sleep

Well I am using the Xbox 360 controller (the one that came in the XBox 360 box, not the Xbox 360 Controller for Windows) on my PC. The windows is recognizing it fine and all the buttons are working in the Control Panel, but in the game i am only able to skip the first two into screens using the "A" button and then the controller doesnt work at all. I tried pressing all the buttons but it does give me any response. Any ideas what going on, or is there something I need to configure before using the controller.

Well I am using the Xbox 360 controller (the one that came in the XBox 360 box, not the Xbox 360 Controller for Windows) on my PC. The windows is recognizing it fine and all the buttons are working in the Control Panel, but in the game i am only able to skip the first two into screens using the "A" button and then the controller doesnt work at all. I tried pressing all the buttons but it does give me any response. Any ideas what going on, or is there something I need to configure before using the controller.

Maybe you need the drivers for it. They come on a disk with the Windows one, but you can d/l them.

connecting controller to ashes 2009

hi guys i bought new controller and its connect but does not work on ashes 2009 but it work on ea cricket please help

How can i setup the controls with my ps3 controller on pc ?? plz help ???

i found my solution is joytokey this will emulate keyboard into your gamepad :spy

i found my solution is joytokey this will emulate keyboard into your gamepad :spy

So,with that you will be able to play just 1 player. What would you do if you need to play 2 players?

Logitech rumblepad 2 profile

i found myTECHVISION.com a useful site, it has preset profile for Logitech rumblepad 2 for ashes cricket 2009, you can download it and play with your controller like a charm. i am pretty happy with that. it has also a useful file of gamepad layout showing which gamepad key configured. one more thing you need to always load game from logitech profile to activate controller in the game.

How the hell do i get my ps3 pad to work on PC version im desperate for any info.:hpraise

Playing multiplayer on same computer using two keyboards?

Hello,

I know that we can play multiplayer on the same pc using XBOX 360 controllers, but is it possible to play multiplayer using two keyboards?
I have tried to assgn one keyboard as one controller band one as another but i cant do it.

If anyone has done it please post how did u do it.

Last edited:
i think it is not possible....but if anyone can do that i will be very happy..........
do you have any xbox360 controller(pc)?do you know the price of xbox controller for pc in Indian market?

dude, you can get generic usb gamepads for Rs. 150~350.

I have two gamepad.but none of them works for ASHES CRICKET 2009 for offline multiplayer(1 vs 1 in one pc).this game only support XBOX360 pc controller.

Users who are viewing this thread