No Requests Cricket 19 Academy Creations

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Guys I will reveal myself that is me what I have done I have got the best faces from the academy and put them in the New Zealand Team My Intentions is to help some of the creators out there and who would like to use them for the time been I give full credit to the people who did the Playface which I am not sure who did tbh some was done by our very own ,They should also have the correct kit too I changed some height I which I could do playface but Im just not that smart Thanks for the very nice comments tho

I had a feeling cricket205 was you but wasn't 100% lol. I remember you added logos to stadiums that were created on the academy in previous games.

pinku

Associate Captain
Yeh happy to do it again if you like

To be honest because the logos have carried over from the previous games people who have made stadiums have actually added all logos to them also. I have downloaded some stadiums which are fully loaded so makes things so much easier.

Sweppy12

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Australia
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hey guys just letting you know, I believe someone has incorrectly linked jofra archer? As one of the teams I downloaded (believe a county team from one of those guys @wasteyouryouth @Kiko_97 @gillyboy04 ) replaced him with a default white dude

Users who are viewing this thread