Cricket Academy File Breakdown - Gameplay Details Added

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty thick skinned
Evidently, you're not.

All you're doing is whinging about the use of a word that most of your fellow Englishmen wouldn't find offensive in the slightest.

Edit - @Dutch; agreed, let's get this back on topic.

Move on you bunch of Pommies! Otherwise Matt the convict or Colin the Jock or even Dutch the Cloghead will be on here to sort it out.......:p

In all seriousness, Pommie is not a word to get into this mix up about. Lets move on.

I know, but thank you for the debate. Very refreshing. :yes

Move on you bunch of Pommies! Otherwise Matt the convict or Colin the Jock or even Dutch the Cloghead will be on here to sort it out.......:p

In all seriousness, Pommie is not a word to get into this mix up about. Lets move on.

Shut up you boer!*

I was just about to go into an exciting analogy about pomegranates. Thanks for saving everyone by moving this along.

*Thank you Wikipedia.

Yes. Do you think an Irish person likes being called Paddy or a Welsh person Taffy?
I'm pretty thick skinned but I just don't like the term Pom. Neither would an Aboriginal like being termed an Abo.

if you really feel offended being called pom ("prisoners of mother england") just call them back as anti podeans / racist fish:cheers end of matter

----------

so how is the hexediting going @Friend863

Last edited:
Can we honestly move on from the racism thing that isnt? All further posts on the matter will be deleted. Thanks.

Already tried with no success. The thing is even if I gain access to this website, I hardly get any time to visit here.

That said, I am looking forward to become engineer in Information Technology. Hopefully it'll be fun upcoming years. :yes

All the best bro !may the force be with you on 'Ethical hacking';)

Can we honestly move on from the racism thing that isnt? All further posts on the matter will be deleted. Thanks.

I'm offended by your use of the delete button. It's racist towards pancakes.

Has anyone else realised that English people are not a race? How is it racist then?

High five (nil) to all that did.

Anyone kicking up a fuss over the word pom, is embarrassing themselves.

Very happy to have provoked two pages of hilarity though!!

Thread was dead until a Pom stepped in....*

Not going down the racist path, but certainly off-topic, it amuses me that we use the word Pom for the English when really it is for us here in Australia who came from there originally, most of us that use the word are descendants of "Poms", those who didn't get caught stealing and got to stay in England are not :)

Sorry Dutch.

*it is certainly a term of endearment and I have rarely heard it used in a racist manner.

Last edited:
Thread was dead until a Pom stepped in....*

Not going down the racist path, but certainly off-topic, it amuses me that we use the word Pom for the English when really it is for us here in Australia who came from there originally, most of us that use the word are descendants of "Poms", those who didn't get caught stealing and got to stay in England are not :)

Sorry Dutch.

*it is certainly a term of endearment and I have rarely heard it used in a racist manner.

A term of endearment? I think not. :noway It is normally used as a pre-fix to an insult. ;)

You need to talk to more people, it's of friendly banter. It's absurd to think you find it rasist. It's like you caling us concvicts. Get over yourself so we can talk about more interesting things.

Twitter: Piers Morgan ?@piersmorgan 21h
Aussie just came up to me in @Qantas lounge: 'Mate, you're the most respected Pom batsman in Australia. Good on 'yer.' Then walked off.

Has anyone else realised that English people are not a race? How is it racist then?

High five (nil) to all that did.

Anyone kicking up a fuss over the word pom, is embarrassing themselves.

Very happy to have provoked two pages of hilarity though!!

Alright then it's a national slur. :yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread