Cricket Academy PC Troubleshooting

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
DBC 17 showing error-"the application was unable to start correctly(0x00007b)".Anyone pls tell how to tackle it.

D

Deleted member 9102

DBC 17 showing error-"the application was unable to start correctly(0x00007b)".Anyone pls tell how to tackle it.
First thing I'd suggest would be to try this, mentioned by Matt in the first post;

Verify Integrity of Game Cache -
In the main Steam window, right click the 'Don Bradman Cricket 17 Demo' in your game list, and select properties.

From there, select the Local Files tab and click the 'Verify Integrity of Game Cache' button.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
Anyone here playing dbc 17 on intel hd graphics 4400.Pls tell how it is working??

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
anyone had any trouble using ps3 controller with motionjoy on a windows 10 machine?

the controller works fine even on the academy itself, going left/right or up and down. but the sticks don't work once I start the SCG practice (I have not tried normal nets yet)

bluejays

School Cricketer
Have a problem since the last update. I go to community search. It says "downloading logos" and then the demo shuts down and goes back to windows. Anyone else have the problem and any solutions?? thanks in advance

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Use motion joy to load drivers only,for using it install better DS3 works really well..I have been using it that way...

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
anyone had any trouble using ps3 controller with motionjoy on a windows 10 machine?

the controller works fine even on the academy itself, going left/right or up and down. but the sticks don't work once I start the SCG practice (I have not tried normal nets yet)

also try to enter the practice pressing the buttons on the controller, not on the keyboard, sometimes there was this problem in dbc14

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Ok so since the update im having a few problems.
I've had quite a few crashes to desktop on moving the LS in certain menus.

1) when I try to select stadiums for my teams.

2) When I try to select a custom player for SCG.

Also..

3) when I select SCG practice

4) my logos look fine in the creator but when I need to place them they seem poorly detailed.

I have tried changing the various settings to disabled and turned the res down but to not avail.

The academy was working fine before on full settings (occasional lag) and albeit on lower settings for practice, it was good enough but now I'm unable to use practice.
Happy to send any info you need if you explain how I do it.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
Mine too. I've managed to work out the the academy works fine with all the default setting but will still crash on stadium selection and practice.
also crashes to desktop of I try to search players by league in the search filter.

Mine too. I've managed to work out the the academy works fine with all the default setting but will still crash on stadium selection and practice.
also crashes to desktop of I try to search players by league in the search filter.
it means we hav to wait for another update ...

sarkazm

Club Captain
Hi all.

I'd love to be enjoying these updates however, DBC 17 has not worked for me since update 0.0.73. Game froze after that update and hasn't even started with 74 & 75. All I get is a black screen with nothing happening and have to reset the PC to restart. Have tried file validation, uninstall/reinstall, etc. with no positive results. Any help from anybody????????
Regards.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Hi all.

I'd love to be enjoying these updates however, DBC 17 has not worked for me since update 0.0.73. Game froze after that update and hasn't even started with 74 & 75. All I get is a black screen with nothing happening and have to reset the PC to restart. Have tried file validation, uninstall/reinstall, etc. with no positive results. Any help from anybody????????
Regards.

Black screen usually signifies your system is not up to scratch to run the game/software, or you don't have the correct version of drivers/DirectX required.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
I'm still on v 0.074. Any idea why this thread is 0 075? Have I missed an update?

Users who are viewing this thread