Cricket Heroes - testing & feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
Great to see my GFX in, but just a few suggestions-
1.Improve the cursor.
2.Make the edges of the bar a bit smoother.
3.Make the top bar a bit down.:)

----------

And for the selections of teams, make the selected teams to the yellow shade:)

----------

Stats while selecting line up doesn't looks good just show it when we double click on them?

kurtkz

Game Developer
Great to see my GFX in, but just a few suggestions-
1.Improve the cursor.
2.Make the edges of the bar a bit smoother.
3.Make the top bar a bit down.:)

----------

And for the selections of teams, make the selected teams to the yellow shade:)

No problem, Meet, thanks for the graphics:

1. when I open the .psd, the cursor doesn't have the black border around it...can you send me just the cursor as a .bmp with a black border and a white background please?

2. I'll see what I can do :)

3. Do you mean the header bar? Should it be moved down a bit?

4. How about I show it when you right-click on the player? Should the same happen for the venues?

Agrim

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Thanks for the feedback, Agrim:

1. ooh, I'll fix that in the next update.

2. do you mean you want to see that field placing for the other batsman (the one not on strike)?

3. do you mean that you can't bowl from close to the wickets from the left side? You should be able to. The marker just looks like it's further away to the left - this is to make space for the bowler to run next to the stumps instead of through it :)

4. I'm working on the stumpings as I type this - should be ready for the next update too :)

5. Cool, I'll see if I can add the option of bringing the keeper up to the stumps for the quicks - it might not make it into patch #5, but I'll definitely add it.

Sorry about the second point. but the marker does go close to the stumps on the right much more then on the left

The game is really fun now that i am getting used to the controls.
Also you need to make changes so that only openers open the innings and not the best batsmen and pace bowlers bowl in the opening overs instead of the better spinners

kurtkz

Game Developer
Sorry about the second point. but the marker does go close to the stumps on the right much more then on the left

The game is really fun now that i am getting used to the controls.
Also you need to make changes so that only openers open the innings and not the best batsmen and pace bowlers bowl in the opening overs instead of the better spinners

At the moment I don't have that information - I'll make it possible to change that in the editor though. But, yes, I agree at the moment it doesn't really work well since the AI just chooses the best batsmen to open :/

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
Ok, started a test match on normal difficulty. The first ten overs and the AI are so stupid. Start off with a reasonable field. Bowl a couple of dot balls outside the offstump that I left alone. Then I get one sprayed down the legside and I hit it through midwicket for 4. They move a man out there straight away. A couple of balls later, I play a cut shot through third man and they move a man down there. I then hit a cover drive straight to the cover fielder so they decided to move him all the way back to the boundary. By the end of 5 overs, I had 5 fielders on the boundary and singles and 2's were easy to score so after 10 overs, I'm completely dominating them at 39/0.
Sames the case in other formats.

Meet

Chairman of Selectors
Can you include bat scorecard in menu, and not in statistics or show it after every over with batting and bowling scorecard interconnected?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread