Das_vicky <2GT & 4GT> TV overlays

i finished that one then what do u have to do next . do u have to copy the files somewhere . i finished compressing

das vicky are u there did u finish the world cup overlays and answer my questions pls

Dont worry i have started the overlays using Photoshop CS2. BUt it will take lots of time as i have to entertian some of my personal interests

das r u going to make photos,logos and statistics in the overlay (eg whan sachin comes out to bat it displays his photo and career statistics) :upray

sorry i dont think its possible at the moment with the amount of crack we have. We will have to crack the game more deeply to look if its possible

hi there have u finished the world cup overlays if not pls tell me how much u have finished

Anyone intrested in doing the overlays used in Sri Lanka tour of India 2005.

Attachments

• cap1.JPG
    cap1.JPG
    9.9 KB · Views: 161
  • snapshot20051028144841.JPG
    snapshot20051028144841.JPG
    20.6 KB · Views: 159
hey bharat and all u guys...is there any way to watch the indian or other mathces or highlights over the internet....i'm here in uk and cant watch any of the matches??? plzz let me know

Rahul said:
hey bharat and all u guys...is there any way to watch the indian or other mathces or highlights over the internet....i'm here in uk and cant watch any of the matches??? plzz let me know

Sorry,I don't know any legal way to watch the highlights.
There is a torrent site which has the highlights.
I don't want to name the site as it's against the rules here.

Users who are viewing this thread