MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
All these mods are looking great and they've tempted me to buy the PC version yesterday, especially as my PS4 is in for repairs for a couple of weeks, and Big Ant have such a good deal on. Once my request for purchase verification is approved, I look forward to playing a fully modded version of the current ashes series.
You're in now, enjoy.

Just have to mention for others - please be patient about that process. It's just me doing it and I'm now extremely busy - even when I'm "online". Posting on my profile asking when I'm going to approve you doesn't speed things up.

warpfactor

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
You're in now, enjoy.

Just have to mention for others - please be patient about that process. It's just me doing it and I'm now extremely busy - even when I'm "online". Posting on my profile asking when I'm going to approve you doesn't speed things up.

Thanks a lot Matt. Didn't mean to imply I was impatient, I know its a manual process and very necessary to discourage piracy.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Thanks a lot Matt. Didn't mean to imply I was impatient, I know its a manual process and very necessary to discourage piracy.
No, entirely directed at other people, your post just gave me a chance to mention it.

Basically every time I go in to approve people for the downloads forum, there's a profile message there from one of those waiting to be approved, asking me when I will approve them.

duggaiah99

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
2015 Ashes Adboards

i69t2g.jpg

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
....think I'll rejig that bat for when I'm playing against Matt online...

Users who are viewing this thread