DBC14 PC Version Mod Screenshots

All these mods are looking great and they've tempted me to buy the PC version yesterday, especially as my PS4 is in for repairs for a couple of weeks, and Big Ant have such a good deal on. Once my request for purchase verification is approved, I look forward to playing a fully modded version of the current ashes series.
You're in now, enjoy.

Just have to mention for others - please be patient about that process. It's just me doing it and I'm now extremely busy - even when I'm "online". Posting on my profile asking when I'm going to approve you doesn't speed things up.

You're in now, enjoy.

Just have to mention for others - please be patient about that process. It's just me doing it and I'm now extremely busy - even when I'm "online". Posting on my profile asking when I'm going to approve you doesn't speed things up.

Thanks a lot Matt. Didn't mean to imply I was impatient, I know its a manual process and very necessary to discourage piracy.

Thanks a lot Matt. Didn't mean to imply I was impatient, I know its a manual process and very necessary to discourage piracy.
No, entirely directed at other people, your post just gave me a chance to mention it.

Basically every time I go in to approve people for the downloads forum, there's a profile message there from one of those waiting to be approved, asking me when I will approve them.

2015 Ashes Adboards

i69t2g.jpg

....think I'll rejig that bat for when I'm playing against Matt online...

Users who are viewing this thread