dbc17 hacks: fearsome tweak v1.51

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I wish you worked with Bigants fixing stats bug. BA is so silent about fixing that, seems like they have no clue of how to do that.

Or maybe they moved on ages ago onto their next games?

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
version 1.50

-option to disable HUD now works correctly. Check/uncheck the option to use it, or press H.
-more info in the helpfile (work in progress).

The new tools i made are working correctly, i'm testing them with the HUD option, altough that's the only visible effect.
One known issue: after you load the mod pressing START, dont try to reload the mod pressing START again, or the game
will crash. If you need to reload, you have to close the game and start again. I will fix this.

ashar rizwan

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
version 1.50

-option to disable HUD now works correctly. Check/uncheck the option to use it, or press H.
-more info in the helpfile (work in progress).

The new tools i made are working correctly, i'm testing them with the HUD option, altough that's the only visible effect.
One known issue: after you load the mod pressing START, dont try to reload the mod pressing START again, or the game
will crash. If you need to reload, you have to close the game and start again. I will fix this.
I really appreciate your work,just a request please add hotkey for camera option like press C to turn on/off camera..

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Is it possible Franco to assign a hotkey for existing menu "big eye" under review category? Personally felt it's worth to have a shortcut assigned to replay and big eye instead of having to do multiple steps in current procedure. :p

sphanlon

School Cricketer
Thanks so much Franco. Got a lot of crashes and went back to 1.23 but appreciate the effort. Can't wait to see what else you come up with. I never owned '14 so I couldn't validate it to download and see how far you got with features in the original fearsome tweak.

jonah

International Coach
And yet another request (sorry!), is it possible to prevent things like the wagon wheel/spider record from re-setting when you quit the game? If a batsman reaches, say, and half century and you've quit and reloaded when he was on 40, the spider only shows his shots from when you reloaded the game.
A small thing I know, and things like this may not even be possible.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...
@sphanlon thanks for reporting that. The problem is that sometimes Cheat Engine (the program i use) for some reason reloads old version of the mods,
so if i dont notice it in time i might upload a version with some old code (that causes the crash). I will need to check what is the problem now.

@jonah shouldnt be complicated (i hope), if i have time i'l see what i can do

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
Fantastic stuff as always @francobaldo1 . It is a shame that despite such potential and promise this game will never top DBC14 for me simply because it doesn't save earned stats.
I dont understand who at BigAnt thought that removing such an important feature from the game would be a good idea.
I cant think of any other sport that relies so heavily on stat tracking apart from cricket.
If only this can be fixed. If only...

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Fantastic stuff as always @francobaldo1 . It is a shame that despite such potential and promise this game will never top DBC14 for me simply because it doesn't save earned stats.
I dont understand who at BigAnt thought that removing such an important feature from the game would be a good idea.
I cant think of any other sport that relies so heavily on stat tracking apart from cricket.

It was a big miss. But the whole stats thing in this game is so wildly incorrect it beggars belief.

I looked at the "user statistics" yesterday - they bear no relation to what I've played and worse aren't even correct based on themselves (I.e. average is incorrect even for the random runs, innings and not outs they've invented somehow.)

There is so much stuff in the game that is good but they absolutely stuffed up some very basic things.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
This not something that has happened since using the hack, but, has anyone else noticed that in one day matches in the 26th over the AI will always go for it and smash it around for an over? Then they go back into their shell for much of the last half of the innings?

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
Had this pretty enjoyable game with the latest version.

a6kTHt5.jpg

SA v ENG T20 - Album on Imgur The lbws with a spinner and bowleds were very pleasing.

francobaldo1

Fearsome tweak legend...

cant say much because i dont know the problem very well. Have you tried with Wouldy Save editor? i think i will resume my career and try to understand whats going on.
As i said, i dont know the details of the problem, it would be useful a list if someone can make one. I tend to be optimistic however, but thats the only i can say

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I will fix the broken stats because....I....AM....FRANCO!!

Wow, on behalf of the entire PC community can I extend my heart felt thanks that you will so easily resolve the most wanted fix of all.

A statue of you has been commissioned right outside the front of PC headquarters (I.e. Matt's drive) :p

Col. Hans Landa

Club Captain
cant say much because i dont know the problem very well. Have you tried with Wouldy Save editor? i think i will resume my career and try to understand whats going on.
As i said, i dont know the details of the problem, it would be useful a list if someone can make one. I tend to be optimistic however, but thats the only i can say

I am not really sure what 'Wouldy Save editor' is. The problem is that the in game stats are not saved and do not show when the player comes out to bat or bowl. I am not sure if the issue is in the career mode as well because I never played it.

Users who are viewing this thread