Don Bradman 17 PC Now Available - General Discussion

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
hey PC guys..... are you getting regular patches like you did on DBC14? or are you guys also in the dark with regards to "patch 4"

EnigmaticZee

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hi, I am coming back here after a long time. I played DBC 17 for total of 14 hours and then quit, still waiting for a decent update. What is exactly happening ? It's been quite a long time since we got any updates

Saad196

School Cricketer
(PS4) I was recently playing a match and on an lbw decision, I reviewed. The decision stayed out after the review despite that the impact was outside off with ball pitching and hitting wickers rows were red.
Also if I save and exit a match and open it again; when the match ends and i return to the tour mode homescreen the match in shown as not played.
The fielding also lags on some downloaded stadiums. You can clearly see a fielder moving in pauses on the outskirts of some created stadiums especially in the dubai stadium, where the lag is more visible.

Paul7890

School Cricketer
Anyone know how to activate a batting powerplay? I can't work it out.

Oh and also why does there not seem to be a third umpire for run outs? Very disappointing!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
Anyone know how to activate a batting powerplay? I can't work it out.

Oh and also why does there not seem to be a third umpire for run outs? Very disappointing!
No more activating powerplay in cricket just fixed ones...Not sure whether those are editable in game though..

Third umpire taking rest for whole match is a known issue, hopefully in patch#4..

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
No more activating powerplay in cricket just fixed ones...Not sure whether those are editable in game though..

Third umpire taking rest for whole match is a known issue, hopefully in patch#4..

I do, very occasionally see run outs given via replay decision. But it would be nice to see an animation of the umpire at least radioing in to the third umpire.

Paul7890

School Cricketer
I do, very occasionally see run outs given via replay decision. But it would be nice to see an animation of the umpire at least radioing in to the third umpire.
Oh so thats actually a change to the actual ODI rules? I had no idea! Thanks

I am yet to see a run out reviewed to 3rd umpire, even the close ones. I've been run out a lot! Hopefully thats fixed soon :)

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Oh so thats actually a change to the actual ODI rules? I had no idea! Thanks

I am yet to see a run out reviewed to 3rd umpire, even the close ones. I've been run out a lot! Hopefully thats fixed soon :)

Not sure what triggers it though. Certainly could do with some tweaks.

Users who are viewing this thread