Don Bradman Cricket 14 General Discussion

ChinamanSpin

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
It's not every time. That would be incredibly annoying. Hitting it in the sweet spot doesn't cause vibration.

umosay

Club Captain
I get very little (mainly none) vibration from any edges or mistimed shots... hmmm

Then the odd ideal shot will rumble a little bit. Without a timing meter in game it would be a good gauge of timing, no rumble when you time it well and rumble when you mistime/edge it/get bowled/get hit. The more you mistime it the greater the rumble (ala the bat vibrating in real life) and if you only just mistime it then a tiny amount.

At the moment I get a rumble maybe 5% of the time at random it seems. Unless something is wrong with my controller :P

Last edited:

Gentoras

International Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ross come clarify for us, as I get rumbles and not quite sure what they are for, I get ur point Umo,,,rumble for mishit, edge/nick, bowled or hit would do, that way you'll know you didn't do right

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
i've never had any vibration, and i have nicked plenty, believe me! even middled one or two.

may need to use my other controller, just in case.

am using an xbox 360 wireless controller, with this receiver - could the receiver be the issue?

anyone else not experiencing vibrations, or have the same set-up and are receiving the vibrations?

caution - anyone using the vibrations as some sort of double-entendre will be executed.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yes, death by toaster.

issue

Associate Captain
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ross any chance to show DBC 14 Game trailer in the Ashes series.....in TV?

balkeet

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I think ball hitting high on bat ( away from sweet spot) gives more vibration as defence on short pitched ball always result in more rumble irrespective of timing.

NoLeName

PlanetCricket Writing Team
I don't experience vibrations, but I have a shit controller so that answers it.

PS What blocker said about vibrations and the whole double-entendre thing.

Gentoras

International Cricketer
For guys who don't get vibrations, I think you should try to max out the vibration settings in Better DS3, maybe it'll help

bharathvn

School Cricketer
I have xbox360 wired, it vibrates on almost all shots. But have never experienced it vibrate when there is an edge.

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I have the Xbox 360 wired controller, it vibrates fine when I hit the ball, doesn't vibrate when I knick it but I can definitely hear the snick and it counts on my streak as 1!! Had to turn resolution right down to get the nets playin right! Can only play fast bowling if I get the line from the bola machine rather than wait for the ball otherwise I'm too late, but absolutely loving it! Best streak of 37, on rookie. Having no chance on the higher levels( which is the whole point) when I have to choose footwork use triggers and select shot I'm useless ATM!! Brilliant work guys really well done, looking forward to the game even more!!

Users who are viewing this thread