Don Bradman Cricket 14 is Big Ant?s Big Honour

Skatie

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Holy flaming cricket balls batman :eek: thats friggin awesome!!!! The greatest cricket game ever deserves the greatest name ever, perfect match, go Ross your my hero :thumbs

sahilnatu

Club Captain
Ross, I know Sachin is one of the greatest players but if you had Sir Don Bradman on mind then you needn't have gone to him.:) By the way, I hope this name stays for all coming sequels unlike Brian Lara and the likes.

And this truly is a universal name. No matter which team you support, you can never hate this man, Bradman!

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
Because "PlanetCricket" posted it and not you, I was a little sceptical at first.
PlanetCricket is the bot account for articles posted to the front page. Article was written by me - I had to sit and wait with the info until the embargo on the info was lifted. At this point still a PlanetCricket exclusive.

abhi_jacko

National Board President
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Holy smokes !! Praise jebus ...

Ownage of ginormous proportions:cheers

isrararrafi

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
United States
You are right, money is not an issue for these people, it is a matter of respect and only accepting the best.

I would have to say I am nervous because it is such an honour, all here associated with the game have used this to spur them on through many a late night and early morning, we want to do the name proud.

You guys deserve a brand like this for your game for the amount of work you have put in. I am still in shock honestly...

And you are nervous? Hell even I am after hearing this and how the trailer might be now...for obvious reason :p damn it...should have made myself more presentable with a custom suit and tie in CA...

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors
I am absolutely elated.

After all the disappointments and criticisms of games of the past, to finally have this is just plain tremendous. And with Donald Bradman on the cover, and what a beautiful cover it is, too - well done to the artist(s) who made it.

15 years I've waited.

LittleChamp

Club Cricketer
Matt when will you change the Big Ant cricket forums name to Don Bradman Cricket 14?

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
How long have you known?
Since late last night - up until this announcement something like 6 people in the world knew about the title - Ross has really kept this under wraps.

Matt when will you change the Big Ant cricket forums name to Don Bradman Cricket 14?
Things go wrong when we update the forum names, so I'll be holding off until things are a bit quieter tonight so people don't have the issue of the 'Invalid forum specified' issue.

Skatie

Club Captain
Hey Ross quick question but did you have to think really hard how to use his name because i would imagine some people will wonder why it isnt Sir Donald Bradmans Cricket 14 instead of Don Bradman Cricket 14.

Users who are viewing this thread