Editing International Cricket Captain (General Thread)

Max Peters

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey could someone have a crack at getting another 20/20 World Cup into the game. I think the fixtures can be edited, but its hard work. If someone can crack it, that would be so good as 20/20 games don't come by often for some teams.

just_cricket

Club Captain
Is there anyway to edit the default lineups in ICC 2009?
I want to change the default line up of Australia so that when i go to play I will play against the players I want.
I can do that playing two player but I only want to play as one team...
Any help?

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
nope we don't know of a way yet. We can only edit save files.

shagunbharadwaj

School Cricketer
Hey..ppl! Does anybody know that whether a bowler wud b a swing bowler or a cutter according to their bowling abilities!!! lyk zaheer is swinging the ball pretty gud but ishant sharma is not...zaheer's bowling abilities are abot 128 and 9 (LFM) while ishant's is 128 and 13 (RFM). Also zaheer's is a below par (bowling rating701) than Ishant (547). Murali spins ball more than harbhajan. are there any stats which determine amount of swing, cut or :spy spin?

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I would guess by making them all kolpaks and reducing their contract length to zero.

brian_smith

Club Cricketer
yeah i did that but then most of them said they were playing overseas and they were there the whole season and the next one. Mr anderson are any of your players overseas?

Mr Anderson

School Cricketer
@ brian: Mate I found the exact same problem... the remedy I found was that I had to wait one full season without buying any international players at the start of the game. By doing that, the vast majority of my players remained with me... some though still were on international duty (but they return half way through the season instead of before)

brian_smith

Club Cricketer
so you changed them all to kolpak with 0 contract and bought them at the start of the second season instead of the beginning of the game?

Isura

Club Cricketer
Hey could someone have a crack at getting another 20/20 World Cup into the game. I think the fixtures can be edited, but its hard work. If someone can crack it, that would be so good as 20/20 games don't come by often for some teams.

I've cracked the fixture file format. But editing the hex file manually is a PITA. I need to write an editor when I get the chance.

Max Peters

Club Captain
I've cracked the fixture file format. But editing the hex file manually is a PITA. I need to write an editor when I get the chance.

That's great. When do you think the editor will be up and running?

Isura

Club Cricketer
That's great. When do you think the editor will be up and running?

Hopefully within a week. I just finished my rosters (see thread I started). My programming is a little rusty but I'll throw something together soon.

jaijeetchahal

School Cricketer
not able to retrieve ur file from here.......

I'm looking for some feedback regarding some additions I've made to the editor.
I've coded a couple of extra features - Coach/Physio Editing and Club Budget Editing. I know these things are pretty easy to do using a memory editor, but I find it useful to have everything in the same place... so I located the pointers and coded them in.

This executable works perfectly for me... but you should first test that the player editor loads players correctly for you, then try out the club editing options I added [Note that the player editing may not all work since I haven't got Fe's latest source code - I just used the offsets listed in the first post of this thread... bowling ability may be wrong? Edit: Bowling Ability+Style now corrected].

To increase Coach/Physio sessions, you should be in the "Coach and Physio" screen in ICC2009. Club Budget seems to work in most places except for the coach+physio screen (for example the "Team Details" page).

---------
The next thing I really want to edit is the number of foreign players detected during the transfer window. In ICC2008, if you go to "Current Squad", the byte at 0x00796DC0 seems to represent this value... and Cheat Engine seems to think that it is static, but freezing it doesn't work. I haven't bothered finding the address for ICC2009 yet because I expect we would still have the same problem. Hopefully someone can solve this?!

Can u please post this file again......

thanks

boredboredbored

School Cricketer
I can't get the download file for the editor to work, I use win rar but when i extract it it comes out in a strange file format (rather than the .exe) and asks me what programme I want to open it with?

Any help? Am i doing something wrong? Does anyone have it in a more user friendly format?

Users who are viewing this thread