Editing International Cricket Captain (General Thread)

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey.. does anybody know where the offset in the hex editor for the bowling statistics? I have managed to find every detail in batting - T20 Innings, T20 Runs, OD Runs, OD HS, etc. etc. but the only ones I have found for bowling are the amount of runs conceded. I can edit these just fine but there are no other details around for the amount of overs bowled.

I can't use the Editor either.. the update fails on my computer so I only have the 9.05 version.

Help?

anu15

School Cricketer
hi i am using the editor but i am unable to edit the budget, every time i load the budget it says 0 and when ever i change it to a certain figure and save the budget it always says and unhadled exception has occured can any one please help

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
are you presing the load button with the finances page open?

The bowling statistics would presumably be near the runs conceded.... I might have a look if I can be bothered

EDIT: The number of over's bowled isn't stored, the number of balls is stored, and is 5 squares before the runs conceded. Couldn't find wickets though. My suggestion would be to take screenshots of a bowler's hexes before a wicket and after one. Its down by the 70th row though

Last edited:

blake

School Cricketer
Thanks Chewie. That makes sense, I suppose. I had the genius idea that since the catches was x16, I tried multiplying overs by x2, x4, x8, x16, x32.. not once did I cross my mind that it might be stored in x6.. sigh. :p

I'll have a look for the wickets. Hopefully it shouldn't be too hard.

I can post up all of the columns for runs, notouts, innings, 50s, etc. for all of the batting modes if anybody likes. Somebody already posted up the FC ones but I have the OD as well.. these are probably already common knowledge however.

blake added 11 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

EDIT: I have made some progress. My project took 2 wickets in a match, and one figure increased from 215 to 217 (1 byte). However, this seems to have no connection at all to his current FC wickets - 119.

blake added 3 Minutes and 15 Seconds later...

EDIT Two: Have finally done it! It turns out the wickets number was multiplied by two. The wickets hex is in the row below the amount of runs conceded and the balls bowled, in the first column.

FINAL EDIT: Have worked out all domestic bowling stats, how to clear all stats and best figures or adjust them to whatever you wish. I could do test matches but for the thing I'm doing it's unnecessary.

If anybody wants to know them all, I can post them up.

Last edited:

Chewie

BCCI President
domestic is just a few rows beneath the international. not sure where the t20 ones are though. and i remember posting something similar before in a dif thread for icc08. in the row where the bowling strength is there is also match figures.

anu15

School Cricketer
ok cool I adjusted the budget thanks but i am finding the players that i edited at least contract wise are not apearing on the transfer market??? wot i am doing are making some international players kolpak and reducing ther contract to 0 i.e none, however there not apearing on the transfer market any thing wot i am doing wrong???

Agrim

School Cricketer
can you send me the link of the editor:help

Skippos

School Cricketer
Hey, I'm needing a little bit of help with this.

Pretty much, the stage I'm up to is :)

I've got artmoney up, my process is "International Cricket Captain 2009" and I've loaded the table, but have no idea how to use it.

How do I edit things, E.G. If I wanted to make Mitchell Johnson an awesome bowler, how would I do that from the stage I am at. ALso, what is the whole "Row/Column stuff" that is referred to in here.

Aoun13

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
Pakistan
why we can not able to use edit players in online games.

YoungTwistah

School Cricketer
Editing requests.

I dunno if this would be possible, but could you look into making a editor that the fielding and batting/bowling/fielding statistics can be changed.

If you could make an editor with those three things, and the rest (but with maximums on how much you can change people) that'd be wicked, so you could have still-beatable but good teams for internet games.

Idk whether that's a good idea though.

kunal25184

Club Cricketer
To sidd19
i m editing currently in v 9.12 only, its working perfectly for me,

may be u have to check ur .NET Framework............

To send2yaari,

If that becomes possible, than internet games would start getting abused, so its better if it is not possible.....

Excessive increase in batting or bowling will help u enjoy the game only for few days, real entertainment is in playing with normal ratings only

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread