England In India - October 2011/12

Ollie_H

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hopefully it won't be the last time I say this, this summer but England are all over India in the last few overs.

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Terrible shot from Laxman. Just hope for a save on Follow On :facepalm

----------

Laxman's scores in the first Test of his last three series - 7, 8, 12, 0, 10 - Centurion, Jamaica and Lord's

----------

Raina out !!!:eek:

████ man

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
"Swann v left handers, left handers v Swann - who wins it? who wins it? Its SWANN!"

- Commentary of Nasser Hussain following Sangakkara's dismissal in the 2nd innings at Cardiff.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Raina, with the weakness to the short ball, swinging ball, pure pace...choses to fall LBW to Swann. Lovely.

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
yeah, so I'm asking again, why is Raina in the side?

the rest can go back to the pavillion for all I care but I'm gutted I won't be seeing laxman bat when I get home.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
I want Kohli back. MSD won't have to bowl and he'd probably score more runs :/

Although we should give Raina more chances.

Now that's tea. Time for Dravid and MSD to pull off a small miracle. Another century from Bhajji would be nice too.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Is it me or does Rahul Dravid have one of the worst batting techniques in this game?

It works for him, thanks to his fantastic hand-eye co-ordination, but it isn't technically very good at all.

Oh god. Never thought I would hear something like this EVER!:eek:

India in danger for a follow-on. Although I feel England might not enforce (the ghost of 2001 wont let teams enforce follow-ons easily against India) but there is a good chance India might fold up here giving a lead of 200+. Sad that no one has gone on to make a big score (Dravid looks good for it but he needs partners)

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Dravid has been playing at too many deliveries wide off his offstump...but generally he's been himself and has looked quite good.

Haarithan

Chairman of Selectors
@Lewis: Dravid may not be the most entertaining of cricketers, but to question his technique is next to being ridiculous.

Aalay

Panel of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Is it me or does Rahul Dravid have one of the worst batting techniques in this game?

It works for him, thanks to his fantastic hand-eye co-ordination, but it isn't technically very good at all.

And I thought English fans knows the game of Cricket.

akshay12

Club Cricketer
it seems that the best way to get in form for a player(even though temporarily) has become is playing against india.for eg:in the previous series ramnaresh sarwan(odis) and shivnarine chanderpaul and now KP and broad:rolleyes:rolleyes:facepalm:facepalm

Users who are viewing this thread