Error

adyhorn

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hi,
I?ve had a problem with my internet security (Norton) recently in which an error message keeps popping up. When I tried to play ICC while it loading this error message popped up, stopping it from loading. I?ve tried to go to My Computer and load it from there and the Xplosiv logo will come up. Then the small box saying Play, Register, Exit etc. I click on Play, and it looks as though it will load up, but nothing happens. I have now sorted the problem out, but I still can?t play. I?ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but still nothing.

Please help, Adam

Can you post a screenshot of the error message?

Also, when you did the un-install, how did you do it? Because if you just delete the application it can make it throw a wobbly, happened before, and was eventually solved.

So, you don't get that error any more, the only problem is the game won't start even though you've un-installed and re-installed it?

Does Windows Task Manager (ctrl-alt-del if using XP, no idea in Vista, would need to google how to do it) acknowledge that you've tried to open the application?

Also, I'm presuming you're talking about ICC08?

When the Play, Register, Exit etc. screen comes up Task Manager shows it is there. When I click on Play it doesn't recognise it. And I am on ICC 08 on XP.

Okay, I don't get that screen with me, you must be on CD version?

I'll contact Empire Interactive on your behalf and see what they say.

Yes, I am on CD. And thanks a lot for all your help. Btw, to fix the problem with Norton I completely un-installed it.

Users who are viewing this thread