Fifa 15 not working in Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Factor

Panel of Selectors
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey guys! in windows 8.1 FIFA 15 used to run smoothly but then I upgraded to windows 10 after language select screen game is crashing. it says" Fifa 15 has stopped working" some one having this issue too? and share the fix please

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Just uninstall the game through control panel. Restart your PC and reinstall the game. It should work properly thereafter.

A

A.R123 Max

Hey guys! in windows 8.1 FIFA 15 used to run smoothly but then I upgraded to windows 10 after language select screen game is crashing. it says" Fifa 15 has stopped working" some one having this issue too? and share the fix please
Download it from the store that is introduced to you in this new Windows

X Factor

Panel of Selectors
X Rebels
What do you mean bro?[DOUBLEPOST=1440068298][/DOUBLEPOST]Fifa 15 download from windows store?[DOUBLEPOST=1440068361][/DOUBLEPOST]am not talking about FIFA15 UT[DOUBLEPOST=1440068434][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just uninstall the game through control panel. Restart your PC and reinstall the game. It should work properly thereafter.
thanks bro fort your interest in this. :) I will try this method. this issue is been faced by you too?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
What do you mean bro?[DOUBLEPOST=1440068298][/DOUBLEPOST]Fifa 15 download from windows store?[DOUBLEPOST=1440068361][/DOUBLEPOST]am not talking about FIFA15 UT[DOUBLEPOST=1440068434][/DOUBLEPOST]
thanks bro fort your interest in this. :) I will try this method. this issue is been faced by you too?
Not in windows 10. I used to face it whenever I played any game for more that 7-8 hours without any pause.

X Factor

Panel of Selectors
X Rebels
Hmm your Fifa 15 crashing after language select? clear this please I will try your method

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Hmm your Fifa 15 crashing after language select? clear this please I will try your method
Nope. As soon as I open the game, the game hangs and I get the above message which you mentioned ealier.

X Factor

Panel of Selectors
X Rebels
You tried the deleting the game from control and restart and then reinstall game? you are using windows 10?[DOUBLEPOST=1440079513][/DOUBLEPOST]Your issued fixed ?

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Yes. And I am currently using windows 7 ultimate.

A

A.R123 Max

You tried the deleting the game from control and restart and then reinstall game? you are using windows 10?[DOUBLEPOST=1440079513][/DOUBLEPOST]Your issued fixed ?
Well it should work. Get the setup file. Most probably the folder. And go to Control Panel > Programs And Features and uninstall FIFA 15. And then you reinstall it. Make sure that your antivirus aint deleting files while installation. And this crash might be because while upgarding some files were left to the previous windows.

X Factor

Panel of Selectors
X Rebels
yes may be. I have uninstalled them game now and now will reinstall it. hope this will work

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Whats the update?

X Factor

Panel of Selectors
X Rebels
I don't have save Fifa15 setup in my laptop. so downloading it then will reinstall. but deleted previously installed fifa 15.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
I don't have save Fifa15 setup in my laptop. so downloading it then will reinstall. but deleted previously installed fifa 15.
Downloading? You seem to be a pirate of Fifa15. I have a doubt that you are @Muzammil. (Multiple account). Your VM's to Na Maloom Afraad regarding A2 studios says it all. @IceAgeComing @Aggz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread