Windows 10 Compatibility to DBC14

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Still not able to run the game. Don't know but yesterday there was an update to Win 10, that might be the issue? Whenever I launch the game the game exe pops up for a split second and closes own its own.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Still not able to run the game. Don't know but yesterday there was an update to Win 10, that might be the issue? Whenever I launch the game the game exe pops up for a split second and closes own its own.
working fine for me

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
It's fine now. I think I changed some settings and those didn't have the proper effect. Working now. :)

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
As i said earlier, I have no issues running DBC 14 on Windows 10.

Ram: 3GB
Graphics : Intel 3000 HD

chintoo02018

Associate Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Found Tips given By Aditya , I am posting here

Hey guys...I will confirm that DBC 14 plays quite well on Windows 10 with an nvidia GPU, with some minor tweaks of course! here's what I did...
1) uninstalled the new geforce driver update for Windows 10 and re-installed it again
2)Set compatibility for the game to Windows 8 (locate in SteamApps)
3)changed anti-aliasing and filtering properties from quality to performance on the 3D settings for the game in nvidia control panel and voila, the game's now as wonderful it could get to look and play! Thanks to everyone out here for their inputs! So the notion of getting back to Windows 8.1 is now out...unless you have other reasons! Cheers and happy playing!

Users who are viewing this thread