Fifa 15 not working in Windows 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

X Factor

Panel of Selectors
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@Sodium Don't lie buddy that have never ever downloaded any game from Internet, everyone uses that option. yeah I downloaded fifa 15 so what? the game was too high price for me so I downloaded. secondly am not Cricket Star. I VM NMA and send him a message from Cricket Star. you need to create any propaganda against me.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
@Sodium Don't lie buddy that have never ever downloaded any game from Internet, everyone uses that option. yeah I downloaded fifa 15 so what? the game was too high price for me so I downloaded. secondly am not Cricket Star. I VM NMA and send him a message from Cricket Star. you need to create any propaganda against me.
I have not downloaded a single game thats because I use modem with Sim cards which don't have capacity to download even 20 MB files. And about Muzzamil, your language says it all.

X Factor

Panel of Selectors
X Rebels
@ImNeer do you have windows 10 installed? if yes then go and buy IDM from their website and register and also buy a license of all the games which you play and also buy CCleaner. then run windows 10

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
No more posts on this matter. I have banned him for now as he accepted being a pirate and we have a zero tolerance for that. Also, I would request people to report the posts instead of attacking the members in public. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread