How are you doing in your career?

I know what LOL means but it's kind of dumb saying "LOL or sorry in ADVANCE"
Sometimes the women wants to be a girl... Accepted, my fourth blonde moment (seem to be raking them up).

Sometimes the women wants to be a girl... Accepted, my fourth blonde moment (seem to be raking them up).
????... ok...

So I'm a top order batsman and 98% of dismissals are edges... What attributes can I increase to help me! I've tried upping my footwork stat above everything else and still knicking off to the keeper. I hardly edged a ball in DBC14

So I'm a top order batsman and 98% of dismissals are edges... What attributes can I increase to help me! I've tried upping my footwork stat above everything else and still knicking off to the keeper. I hardly edged a ball in DBC14
Stop trying to drive the green/good length balls.

Last edited:
Just notched up my 4th century so I have high scores of 250, 248*, 175 and 132, hitting at an average over 50 after 12 first class games. Also snagged my 60th wicket. I'm finding t20 pretty difficult to make decent scores in but I think that's a patience thing, I just want to hit them all out of the ground! One thing I hope the patches sort out is the 3 fields the first class teams use, it makes it a bit easy once your confidence meter is up when there's a 7-2 field set.

Just notched up my 4th century so I have high scores of 250, 248*, 175 and 132, hitting at an average over 50 after 12 first class games. Also snagged my 60th wicket. I'm finding t20 pretty difficult to make decent scores in but I think that's a patience thing, I just want to hit them all out of the ground! One thing I hope the patches sort out is the 3 fields the first class teams use, it makes it a bit easy once your confidence meter is up when there's a 7-2 field set.
What level mate?

Smashing it mate!

Cheers mate! The only thing that I have real trouble with is clearing the infield, especially against spinners. Anyone have any tips for power hitting? I seem to find the fielder every time haha

Cheers mate! The only thing that I have real trouble with is clearing the infield, especially against spinners. Anyone have any tips for power hitting? I seem to find the fielder every time haha

Use power ground shots, especially at first. Trades a little power but keeps you in more

I try that occasionally but seem to edge to keeper a hell of a lot, even with the confidence and fatigue meter right up. I'll persevere and try and nail the timing tonight. Shocking at sweeping to, edge every bloody time even when it says perfect timing.

Users who are viewing this thread