How are you doing in your career?

Zaneo

Club Captain
I know this has been covered but,,, been crashing in career mode now im in the bbl i can simulate the match to get past it, but whats the go with deleting logos??

D

Deleted member 46200

I know this has been covered but,,, been crashing in career mode now im in the bbl i can simulate the match to get past it, but whats the go with deleting logos??
Download best again the team logos won't be downloaded.[DOUBLEPOST=1484288733][/DOUBLEPOST]
LAS back is stepping back the crease..
Las=left analogue stick?

D

Deleted member 46200

Can you recieve offers to play abroad in any First Class or List A leagues or is it only T20 competitions?
This depends if your passport is upto date... Sorry, I think you can but then I played like a castrated badger and still got picked, my average was crap. In short, it comes in time.[DOUBLEPOST=1484435792][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok, it's the last ball of the innings...(Blocks & jogs for the single).
Or edges to slip and walks off dreaming about what could have been.

Zaneo

Club Captain
This depends if your passport is upto date... Sorry, I think you can but then I played like a castrated badger and still got picked, my average was crap. In short, it comes in time.[DOUBLEPOST=1484435792][/DOUBLEPOST]
Or edges to slip and walks off dreaming about what could have been.
Like a castrated badger,, hmmm is that aggressive and wild? Or is he tame coz his castrated?

Believe

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I have to admit I've noticed a change in difficulty in 17. In my career with an opening batsman (on amateur, until the career bugs get sorted) it took me about 6/7 matches to get any decent runs whilst being aggressive, whereas in 14, I remember ditching an opening batsman career on the same difficulty, because I made a double ton in my debut 20/20 match, to go along with 600-odd not out in a first class game. Part of that may be the timing is slightly different, but from what I've seen the AI just tends to use better fields. I like the act that even on amateur I have to concentrate a bit instead of just trying to put every ball over the rope. Although in saying that I can't wait to have a go on veteran!

D

Deleted member 46200

Like a castrated badger,, hmmm is that aggressive and wild? Or is he tame coz his castrated?
I'm tame but batted aggressive and slightly wild, can't see how I could've been picked.

lurk

School Cricketer
Can you recieve offers to play abroad in any First Class or List A leagues or is it only T20 competitions?

Where did you start your career? I think there is a problem for those careers started in England. I've started two different careers and played through to IPL being picked at 20/20 but not been in picked in any other form of the game.

Thehairygamer

Club Cricketer
Started a new career with the teams suggested in another thread. Am a batting all rounder who bowls leg spin. Had an OK first season after getting out for a duck in my debut. Turned it around to top score of 68 and an average of 20. The team collapsed in the finals but I have started to get noticed for the Australian Domestic sides.

SebG

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Anyone getting duplicate players in Career mode? I just been called up to play for England and there is 2 versions of stokes (different stats), 2 versions of Bairstow, Broad, Root etc. It is really annoying when playing other teams as the AI team will pick duplicate players. For example when playing Australia, Australia open the batting with two Warners, then the middle order as two Smiths etc. Really annoying bug!

Users who are viewing this thread