How are you doing in your career?

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
Anyone getting duplicate players in Career mode? I just been called up to play for England and there is 2 versions of stokes (different stats), 2 versions of Bairstow, Broad, Root etc. It is really annoying when playing other teams as the AI team will pick duplicate players. For example when playing Australia, Australia open the batting with two Warners, then the middle order as two Smiths etc. Really annoying bug!
Known problem, it's being looked at by Big Ant.

TekkogsSteve

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Scotland
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I thought it would be funny to create Mikey Starc (the younger brother of the Stars triplets) so when I got to Australia there would be 4 Starcs in the team. Turns out I was so bad by the time I got into the Australia squad 2 of them had retired

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
So I finally made it to a county team and played my debut first class match. But both teams were playing in one day colours :facepalm

I checked in the academy and the uniforms seem to be linked to the right ones. (Whites set to First Class etc.) Any Ideas?

Scott Clague

Club Cricketer
So I finally made it to a county team and played my debut first class match. But both teams were playing in one day colours :facepalm

I checked in the academy and the uniforms seem to be linked to the right ones. (Whites set to First Class etc.) Any Ideas?
Its these things that drive me mad as well mate I just think we have to wait for the mythical 3rd patch and pray BA have got it right which, judging from the past with DB14, they will

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
I played a T20 match and they were in the OD kit as well. Then I thought maybe it was just using the "Other" kit for all competitions so I went and changed that to whites and started a new career using a player who starts on a county team and it was STILL using the OD colours in FC and T20. I'm at a loss...

turbodave

School Cricketer
So I started out my career and chose shirt number 6 when I set up my rookie career player.

At my club side a player already had shirt number 6 so i was given shirt number 3, I sort of figured 'ok thats fair enough im sure once i get to play for my county side (and hopefully international too) I'll get shirt 6...'

After two seasons at club level I get selected for my county, Yorkshire, and despite them not having a player with shirt number 6 (I had made sure of this in the academy BEFORE starting my career) I somehow still ended up with shirt number 3??

Then after about ten county matches for Yorkshire I suddenly notice in one game my player now has shirt number 4 on their back?!

It stays this way for another two seasons at Yorkshire wearing shirt number 4 and then suddenly in my third season with them I notice my player is now wearing shirt number 2?!

Has anyone else had something similar happen in their career modes?

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
First 50 playing for the state...

Playing on Hardest both batting and bowling with AI on legend without HUD..Just amazing experience..

20170123145252_1.jpg

D

Deleted member 46200

I thought it would be funny to create Mikey Starc (the younger brother of the Stars triplets) so when I got to Australia there would be 4 Starcs in the team. Turns out I was so bad by the time I got into the Australia squad 2 of them had retired

Couldn't be as bad as being Afghan... The forgotten Waugh!

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
great, on hardest it is very tough to score boundaries
Yeah it is but once the skills go up and your confidence is high batting becomes better..First season in club was averaging 4..Now as skills have gone up its 32 for the state level...

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Yeah it is but once the skills go up and your confidence is high batting becomes better..First season in club was averaging 4..Now as skills have gone up its 32 for the state level...
I started with custom then moved to medium now playing at hardest , since moving to hardest my average in FC went down to 37 from 60:D but i am getting hang of it.

Users who are viewing this thread