How are you doing in your career?

D

Deleted member 46200

Only SCG isn't a custom stadium though. Question is if the final has to be in a default stadium why wasn't it set as the "Sussex Oval".

Also it turns out the Aussies weren't too interested in seeing Surrey play Yorkshire in the middle of June as the stadium was about 1/4 full. :lol

I know it's a default stadium most of the matches I play get diverted there shame as I love the WACA!

Good point on the English side, why not the Sussex oval.

D

Deleted member 46200

Oh, I've never had that problem. Is that domestic matches or international ones?
Perth scorchers we never play at the WACA always the SCG. So a problem with the custom stadium, may not have one downloaded for that team?

Spoobir

Thread of the Month March 2018
Perth scorchers we never play at the WACA always the SCG. So a problem with the custom stadium, may not have one downloaded for that team?

If you haven't done so already I would suggest going into the academy and checking the "home stadiums" for Perth Scorchers. You should be able to set it to WACA (you might need to download it if it isn't listed) if it's not right and it will carry into your career.

inertSpark

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Just had that in my career! Played as Yorkshire against Leicestershire in the One Day final and it was at the SCG! Seems a long way to travel for a domestic final!

Ruckus

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
gave up on my first career a while ago due to the whole get best teams etc.. (id forgotten to do so in first career).. i was able to upload screenshots from my first career but for some reason i cant even take screenshots now in my 2nd career. after finally getting selected to state team, came in at 3/7 on debut (harder setting than my previous debut of 200+ not out :P ), faced my first ball at 4/8 and currently 103*(165) in my debut innings wishing to take a screen shot. I haven't muddled around with steam settings but now it seems it wont take screen shots anymore. googled for half an hour but no luck... any ideas? below is the best I could get using paint

is it at all possible that changing my screen size resolution caused this?

new.jpg

cheers guys, I hope you're enjoying the game as much as I am when I actually get the time to play :)

Ruckus

School Cricketer
Played 100% ground shots until we were 8/ while still enjoying the non strikers end for stamina rebuild (seriously ross, fix the stamina MASSIVE bug and dont make us restart careers, bowling 4 overs should never make a batsman start on 10% stamina esp in T20 nor should an end of the day restart the next day on the same low number.... ill take it in a 4-5 day game but jeez... T20? ruins it and considering we start with no other option... why would i be an all rounder when after bowling my batting is useless above 'easy' lvl).. how awesome is this guy Behrendorff :P

sweet.jpg

Ruckus

School Cricketer
Delicious! Not bad for a final wicket partnership where I was happy to take singles on the first ball of the over :) I'm loving legendary batting but like I said a while ago, how long can a series last if I play this way every match.. will I ever make it to international games at this rate? (I don't fast forward when batting unless above 90% stamina) Maybe if/when overnight/between innings stamina is built into career games I won't have to spend so long recuperating all the time.. or lower the % loss per non strikers end running... losing 30% stamina in a T20 because you bowled 2 overs is just ridiculous....
sweet2.jpg

hammadahmed88

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
KP picked up again for England. In a really awkward partnership with Cook as I try to bowl England out cheaply in a flat Sharjah pitch.

Fantazm

County Cricketer
I've been picked for glos, which is nice, but when selected I find that Klinger is nowhere to be found but we do have David warner and Kane Williamson. No clue how that's happened.

Oh and I've been given number 3 again.

passwordistaco

Panel of Selectors
I've been picked for glos, which is nice, but when selected I find that Klinger is nowhere to be found but we do have David warner and Kane Williamson. No clue how that's happened.

Oh and I've been given number 3 again.
Is this a couple years after you started your career?

Users who are viewing this thread