How are you doing in your career?

samjewels

School Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I'm changed some in game sliders in settings like ball force find it alot better well for me

Some of the shots do seem unbalanced in terms of the power. Leg glances are far more powerful than drives for example, so by turning shot force up helps this.

Brentismaximas

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
It's better than it was though. Still things to work on obviously, but I'm really enjoying it.
Just in game 2 of a 5 match ODI series vs England. The stats are great. The run rate required and runs from however many balls is good to see there. And when you're batting first the projected scores possible is a good addition too. These things really make the games better. And the improved fielding from the AI is good. The excitement is back into my career. Good stuff BA!

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Anyone else facing multiple innings bug in career mode , like game counts 4 innings for a fc game ??

D

Deleted member 46200

Haha i thought i was the only one who remembered that lol

I have a book on cricket anecdotes and famous sledges like this one; Rod Marsh & Ian Botham. In an Ashes match Botham arrived at the wicket to a bit of cheek from the Aussie keeper. Marsh : "So how's your wife and my kid's?". Botham: "Wife's fine. Kid's are retarded". We keep the book in the lav.

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
Finally played my first Day/Night PINK ball test match in career!!! so it does occur ;)

Zaneo

Club Captain
I have a book on cricket anecdotes and famous sledges like this one; Rod Marsh & Ian Botham. In an Ashes match Botham arrived at the wicket to a bit of cheek from the Aussie keeper. Marsh : "So how's your wife and my kid's?". Botham: "Wife's fine. Kid's are retarded". We keep the book in the lav.
Hahaha
I remember hearing about when cullinan came out to bat against warne for the field time in a couple of years Warnie goes " ive been waived Years for this" coz he always got Him out. Cullinan goes " looks like you spent it eating

D

Deleted member 46200

Hahaha
I remember hearing about when cullinan came out to bat against warne for the field time in a couple of years Warnie goes " ive been waived Years for this" coz he always got Him out. Cullinan goes " looks like you spent it eating

Yep, that's in the book, actually having a read through now, there's a thought. Balancing a tablet and book in one hand.

Also, thought I'd ask what are your career stats now that we have them.

Zaneo

Club Captain
Yep, that's in the book, actually having a read through now, there's a thought. Balancing a tablet and book in one hand.

I just started a new career had to delete the old one to make room for it I will get back to you walking the dog,, there not high now

Zaneo

Club Captain

Ok well I just finished my first season playing for Geelong started a new career still on easy
Batting all rounder bowling leg spin
Matches played 16
Not outs 7
Runs 514
Top score 58
Av 57.11
Str rate 116.29
Fifties 4

Bowling,, which i suck at now was really good prior to patch 3
Wickets 12
Aver 13.83
Economy rate 5.93

How about you how you going?

D

Deleted member 46200

I just started a new career had to delete the old one to make room for it I will get back to you walking the dog,, there not high now
Ok well I just finished my first season playing for Geelong started a new career still on easy
Batting all rounder bowling leg spin
Matches played 16
Not outs 7
Runs 514
Top score 58
Av 57.11
Str rate 116.29
Fifties 4

Bowling,, which i suck at now was really good prior to patch 3
Wickets 12
Aver 13.83
Economy rate 5.93

How about you how you going?

Err, not as good as that changing subject quickly, look kittens!!!

Zaneo

Club Captain
A little bit worse than you, slightly!
Ive had a lot more time to practice than you im sure difficulty goes up my stats will come down best tip build your innings then when about 20 balls is and facing a spinner try coming dont the wicket with the aggressive ground shot

Users who are viewing this thread