How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Try practicing playing off the backfoot more..I got inspired from Root's approach..It really works and I am scoring around 95 in first class matches and 65 in One day...
playing on back FOOT helped me too, I was edging to slips and keeper every other delivery and mu average took a dip from 60s to mid 45 but then i started to play on back foot and tried to play according line and length.
now my average is pushing to 50s in FC and 40s in List A, haven't got a chance to play in T20's where i average in mid 40s.
for me, now game is balanced. Earlier with both triggers i was able to score huge now its challenging, you have to concentrate a lot.

my 6th FC 100
2015-08-11_00004.jpg
Big wheel looks ugly

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
playing on back FOOT helped me too, I was edging to slips and keeper every other delivery and mu average took a dip from 60s to mid 45 but then i started to play on back foot and tried to play according line and length.
now my average is pushing to 50s in FC and 40s in List A, haven't got a chance to play in T20's where i average in mid 40s.
for me, now game is balanced. Earlier with both triggers i was able to score huge now its challenging, you have to concentrate a lot.

my 6th FC 100
View attachment 152013
Big wheel looks ugly
I always love to see a slow patient century...Well done there....

And back foot shots are really beautiful to watch, especially backfoot cover drive, Shikhar Dhawan style...

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
I rewrote the history books of DBC Career mode today :cheers by scoring 14 ball 50, 28 ball 100 and remained not out on 148 of 45 in FC
this happened during 4th innings chase vs Derbyshire, we required 165 of 24 overs in 4th innings but it took only 10.1 overs to complete chase:D.
this innings is sort of one dimensional most of the runs were scored through Long on, Mid wicket and square leg.

2015-08-11_00007.jpg 2015-08-11_00008.jpg
[HASHTAG]#7th[/HASHTAG] 2015-08-11_00012.jpg 2015-08-11_00013.jpg 2015-08-11_00016.jpg

Last edited:

AL_Amin

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Chaudhary what's your secret to playing on back foot. Do you go on back foot to both fast bowlers and spin? I'd really like to get good at backfoot shots but too scared to try it in career as it brought my downfall in the past.

Only shot am half decent at playing back foot is the square cut as of now.

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
@Chaudhary what's your secret to playing on back foot. Do you go on back foot to both fast bowlers and spin? I'd really like to get good at backfoot shots but too scared to try it in career as it brought my downfall in the past.

Only shot am half decent at playing back foot is the square cut as of now.
i selected Back foot as primary skill of my player as i am already a better player on front foot and then i did some practice in nets. most important is that you get more time on back foot to read the line and length of the ball.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Really enjoying the gameplay with latest patch, allows me to play in directions which I feel coomfortable. Below is my first gameplay hours spent on windows 10 with maxed out settings. No issues at all in terms of performance of the game.

Can't believe that I had only TWO Sixes overall in this innings,
suren1.jpg

Niraj Lalwani

Club Captain

my 6th FC 100
View attachment 152013
Big wheel looks ugly
Grow up nd play in veteran level...

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Nice do post Big Wheel of your innings would be interesting to see you approach...:D

well just got my highest ever score with 1 batsman in any form of DBC so this is a good one to post - my first ever triple century. also came after scoring 125 in the first innings...

3YRqRYx.jpg

so i am 2 games into my 2nd year, i have scored 2017 runs at an average of 57.63 with 7 50s and 7 centuries including 1 double and 1 triple

my scores in 4 innings of the 2nd season have been 97, 8, 125 & 322 -not a bad start to the season. i'm getting attention for the aus shield & long way off english test.

Chaudhary

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
India
well just got my highest ever score with 1 batsman in any form of DBC so this is a good one to post - my first ever triple century. also came after scoring 125 in the first innings...

3YRqRYx.jpg

so i am 2 games into my 2nd year, i have scored 2017 runs at an average of 57.63 with 7 50s and 7 centuries including 1 double and 1 triple

my scores in 4 innings of the 2nd season have been 97, 8, 125 & 322 -not a bad start to the season. i'm getting attention for the aus shield & long way off english test.
you are killing it out there.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
y first ever triple century. also came after scoring 125 in the first innings...

You absolutely ***** the crowd in the front row at Mid On. They'd all be leaving with heavy bruising. Nice job. I've got a save game I have to return to that has me closing in on my first 300...

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India

3YRqRYx.jpg

Wow thats really good scoring there...Right handed??

Users who are viewing this thread