How are you doing in your career?

What did you choose for your career player?

• Total voters
If England continue to play like they have been of late then bye bye to number 5 on the test ranking. PS Maybe England future right there.:lol

Monty is England's best batting hope tbh

Well if this isn't an omen I don't know what is:

116920d1386533931-deep-analysis-ashes-cricket-game-ac.jpg

Monty decided that a test century was a little too extreme; so retired three runs away from it

e: off nine a ball as well! MJ was probably bowling...

Hey guys just one question, does anyone know if in career mode we will have player rankings similar to icc player rankings

Can you get dropped in career mode from one or two formats but stay in the team for the other? Can you get dropped full stop and have to wait for a chance?

Can you choose to not play certain formats in your career, as some players do or retire from say 20/20 to concentrate on test? There seems to be so much thought gone into this game it's hard to think much wont be in, certainly we can't expect everything from the first game but I find it hard not to be excited by the graphics and features already! People have said its not gonna be FIFA but although I'm not expecting that level of graphics etc, from what I've seen, and as a cricket fan more than a gamer, I'm extremely impressed, I think if the gameplay is right, the graphics don't have to be perfect. I still enjoy IC10 and this game looks miles ahead of that.

Users who are viewing this thread