India vs England 2006 First Test

ZexyZahid said:
It would be smart to save and invest in a new computer then. I also wanted to extend my computer, but in the end it was really needed to buy/build a new computer, since the availability of the add-ons of my computer weren't that great. But that was a 833 MHZ Computer.

And I also burn a lot. A lot of stuff to download from the internet, off course which I can't mention it here. :happy
hehe, not to go much off-topic here much but I've got premium membership to Rapidshare for one month, it was quite cheap actually. :D

Don't understand why you have bought a rapidshare membership, since there is a lot of 'free' stuff on internet.

Anyway Bell performed badly again. The only thing I can hope for is that I won't drop.

ZexyZahid said:
Don't understand why you have bought a rapidshare membership, since there is a lot of 'free' stuff on internet.

Anyway Bell performed badly again. The only thing I can hope for is that I won't drop.
Because I love speed hence Rapishare is the best being hosted on 45 GBps up/down server. I've downloaded stuff at more than 1MBps on my university connection.
And yeah I think almost all the top 5 have Strauss so its sort of negates out the lead I'' have. I'll need perhaps Dhoni and Sehaag to fire and Sachin to get out on a duck.
:p

siddharth2002 said:
Because I love speed hence Rapishare is the best being hosted on 45 GBps up/down server. I've downloaded stuff at more than 1MBps on my university connection.
And yeah I think almost all the top 5 have Strauss so its sort of negates out the lead I'' have. I'll need perhaps Dhoni and Sehaag to fire and Sachin to get out on a duck.
:p

I want a duck for Dravid. :p

And Pathan was nowhere near his best today, hope he improves tomorrow! :)

strauss is in my team too but only as a normal player it wont affect too much for my team.

even with strauss i dont think i have any chance cuz my other players r not doing so well.

Doesn't look good for me at all :( Pathan will need to clean up the tail after a 100 by Collingwood and Jones :p

aussie1st said:
Doesn't look good for me at all :( Pathan will need to clean up the tail after a 100 by Collingwood and Jones :p
hehe, how about Eng declare without Jones gettting in the middle.

Nah England will want to make 500 :) Surely they can't make it without losing any more wickets. :p

Dam Kumble dropped Flintoff, this isn't helping me :(

aussie1st said:
Nah England will want to make 500 :) Surely they can't make it without losing any more wickets. :p

Dam Kumble dropped Flintoff, this isn't helping me :(
Oh no!!, just checked, gee what a blunder by Kumble and Sehwag.

Flintoff is my captain he has to score 100 or even 150+ in this innings.

It looks like my star player Jaffers has to make a 200 for me to have any hope. These Indians don't look like getting a wicket.

Users who are viewing this thread