Story India's internation season on C2K5!

Status
Not open for further replies.

woosaah

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
i liked the bam bam bit, but its not a bad story keep it up dude

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
woosaah said:
i liked the bam bam bit, but its not a bad story keep it up dude
I liked that part too :)

Presentation is good enough, nothing more neede. Its enjoyable as it is :)

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Indian squad back to full strenghth.

The BCCI revamped the squad today as India is back to full strenghth. Sourav Ganguly, Ajit Agarker, Zaheer Khan, and Mhmd Kaif are all included. It is a doubt however, if Kaif will play, as he is still recovering from his hamstring injury. Sourav Ganguly is doubted not for his fitness, but for just a slot in the team as Chappel "doesn't wan't to split up a winning combination" Ajit Agarker was included to give experiance to the bowling dept. Zaheer Kahn came back after his awesome performanc in the domestic circut.

squadbacktothenorm.jpg

Sarwanfan

School Cricketer
if u dont mind can u create me
Dinesh Yuvri All-Rounder
Right Fast Medium
Right Bat
Always taking superb slip catches but always dropping sitters
Ask Rabbitoh Rob
Also a very very very reliable no.3 batsmen Tandulker Dravid V.V.S Laxman
DOH! Forgot about them 3 Great Batsmen that always create innings and if i do ever get to be in the team can i have a Slazenger just like Michael Clarke's

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
I'm sorry i'm not doing created players although you can choose any available Indian Cricketer and be that person. It doesn't have to be from the squad on post one.

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
Match 2 begins!

Slmatchstart.jpg

Hello and welcome back to Kolkata for the 2nd match of the Pepsi-Cola series between India and Sri Lanka. India thrashed the southpaw's in the last game by a whopping 236 runs. Sachin Tendulkar and Irfan Pathan smashed tons, while Harbhajan picked up 4 and Pathan 3 to send to Sri Lankans to oblidion. Marvan Attapatu said that "They will punch back" after the embarrasing loss. Rahul Dravid said that "he was very happy with the teams performance". The key players are Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid for India, with Muthiah Mularitharan and Sanath Jayasuriya for the Sri Lankans. Lets take a look at the Pitch and Current Conditions.

The Pitch:
This is an absolute belter of a track. The same pitch was used in the last game and the spinners will get lots of aid. Need I say more?

The Conditions: A day game so little to no aid to the seamers. Its warm, and the Hummidity is high. It's a clear cloudless sky and a great day for cricket.

The Toss: You want to bat first on this awesome track.

Lets head down with Sanjay Manjrekar to the Toss:

SM: It's Marven's call
MA: Tails.
SM: and its heads. Well Rahul you've won the toss. What do you want to do?
RD: We'll have a bat first.
SM: This is a great batting track
RD: Yes it is and we hope to put up a good score with some sensible batting and win.
SM: Any changes in your team?
RD: Yeah Sree's out and Rudhra Pratap Singh is in.
SM: Will pathan bat at 3?
RD: Nope its going to be someone else.
SM: Good Luck.
RD: Thanks
SM: Well Marvan, you've lost the toss.
MA: Yeah this is a toss i wanted to win but i'm not too dissapointed.
SM: A great spinner of a track. Are you going to make the same mistake as the previous game?
MA: I hope not.
SM: Any changes in your team?
MA: Maybe, you'll see when we get out there.
SM: Good luck.
MA: thanks.
SM: So that's the situation. India have won the toss and they are going to have a bat. Back to you, Ravi.

Toss.jpg

Cricketman

ICC Chairman
The teams walk onto the field and look raring to go! Vireder Sehwag takes first strike and Chaminda Vass Spearheads the SL attack! Surprisingly, No changes were made to the Sri Lankan team!

Indianlineup.jpg

SLLineup.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread