Leave Scoop Sweep

Should leave button be reconfigured

• Total voters

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
For me im still inclined to either integrating the present sweeps n scoops in stick with quarter/ circles or LB RB combo and get Leave to LB certainly fits for me, Its definitely a low priority sub niche one of now with AI and fielding issues, but the levels of immersion and depth that a good functioning leave will brings to test gameplay is certainly worth looking in to atleast for next iteration if not for this one.

It's definitely something that should be brought into the next edition as it is a major part of batting. As Matt has stated as things stand I think it's going to be too difficult to change due to there being no other buttons remaining that could serve the purpose.

I'm glad this issue has been highlighted as it was something I brought up on back when the nets were released. If only you had had listened. :D

grkrama

National Board President
ya leave is a very major part of real life batting were as in cricket games so far it has been a negligible gameplay part often just cosmetic, but with DBC for first due to judging deliveries being part of gameplay its looks like we can have the leave part of real life batting in too, it will only get more engaging for the game and the bowling/conditions we face can get more tough too as it will play a good role to make it feel rewarding.

cooks1st100

Panel of Selectors
This is it, we were never going to get a perfect game first time around but Big Ant have produced a solid template to work with. Plus we still have to see what the patches will bring.

I think it's fantastic that here we are, over a year later having constructive discussion regarding the finer points. It says a lot about the game and it's potential.

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
This is it, we were never going to get a perfect game first time around but Big Ant have produced a solid template to work with. Plus we still have to see what the patches will bring.

I think it's fantastic that here we are, over a year later having constructive discussion regarding the finer points. It says a lot about the game and it's potential.
I wouldnt stress much on the patch as they just want to keep the promise they made on making a match for co-op and gameplay changes...But apart from that I would not want they to stay more on DBC 14....Just move on from this game and they can also move forward with the early access of the next iteration and we can work for that game maybe for an year or so and all sorts of things can be discussed there and we can make the game like we want it to be....

Gamer Pradosh

Survival Games Champion
India
CSK
Survival Games Champion
Profile Flag
India
For the defense I am not able to play the nudges for those quick singles as holding it halfway is definitely difficult for me because when I try to do that I press the trigger full when I move the analogue sticks for shot placement....Its another thing which AI has been doing so smoothly, sometimes the nudges from AI goes in to the field gap that I even take 2 runs,its that good....

Users who are viewing this thread