Let it rain!

atimlin

Club Cricketer
Can't hit the ball toward about 45% of the field?

Game crashes every so often?

Can't use the academy because it breaks the game?

Fielders throwing way too many overthrows in each game?

Have no idea how you or your team is tracking in career mode due to no stats?

Jealous watching PC users playing a vastly superior game while you have to go back to DBC14?

You must have purchased the PS4 version of DBC 17

I'm just yanking your chain guys - hopefully you guys can squash the pirate threat like last time! Can't wait for the patch [HASHTAG]#funwithBigAnt[/HASHTAG]

fanirama

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
Haha... cheeky.

I have the PS4 version of DBC17 and yes, your points are all true as of now.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
It's horrifying that the game got pirated so soon. I thought having a digital only version would make things difficult.

Does that mean the pirates use an illegal copy to play via Steam or does that become a standalone version?

On one hand it's fun to read about the rants the pirates are making but on the other, it's quite sad to see people show no remorse.

Last edited:

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Can't hit the ball toward about 45% of the field?

Game crashes every so often?

Can't use the academy because it breaks the game?

Fielders throwing way too many overthrows in each game?

Have no idea how you or your team is tracking in career mode due to no stats?

Jealous watching PC users playing a vastly superior game while you have to go back to DBC14?

You must have purchased the PS4 version of DBC 17

I'm just yanking your chain guys - hopefully you guys can squash the pirate threat like last time! Can't wait for the patch [HASHTAG]#funwithBigAnt[/HASHTAG]

I knew that post would come when I made the original, and it's a reasonable post to make - we will make the PS4 and Xbox Version come into line with the PC version ASAP.[DOUBLEPOST=1484802323][/DOUBLEPOST]PS: We just turned the sprinklers off... but there's another surprise for them instead :)

Zaneo

Club Captain
I knew that post would come when I made the original, and it's a reasonable post to make - we will make the PS4 and Xbox Version come into line with the PC version ASAP.[DOUBLEPOST=1484802323][/DOUBLEPOST]PS: We just turned the sprinklers off... but there's another surprise for them instead :)
Brilliant cant believe you guys can do that,,, absolutely brilliant!!! Hows any one spose to build a company and make better products for the future if they are just stealing so glad you guys are across it

BRAB

International Coach

So you can dynamically find ways to screw with them?

That's really comforting actually. Good stuff.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
So you can dynamically find ways to screw with them?

That's really comforting actually. Good stuff.

Yeah, we did this last time too - I have control over rain, crashes, wides, controller malfunctions, all sorts of things - at least they can give us some comedic relief with their comments on the torrent sites :)

I particularly like when it says to change the batteries in the controller and they are playing a pirate version with a hack to allow keyboard play.

atimlin

Club Cricketer
Yeah, we did this last time too - I have control over rain, crashes, wides, controller malfunctions, all sorts of things - at least they can give us some comedic relief with their comments on the torrent sites :)

I particularly like when it says to change the batteries in the controller and they are playing a pirate version with a hack to allow keyboard play.

That is brilliant! What about a streaker virus that interrupts every second ball?

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
PlanetCricket Award Winner

We did have the 1-month wait period, remember? It was painful to watch the console players play the game while all we could do was just sit and watch.

Xboxer

Club Captain
Profile Flag
United Arab Emirates
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I knew that post would come when I made the original, and it's a reasonable post to make - we will make the PS4 and Xbox Version come into line with the PC version ASAP. PS: We just turned the sprinklers off... but there's another surprise for them instead :)
Definitely jealous watching the PC players bat 360 degree shots :yes

Please turn the tap on for some rains on them Steam users too (insert evil laugh)

Jokes aside, glad to have the official word that my Xbox version will match the PC version soon. But weren't we expecting better? Some confusion over Patch 2.5 or 3 maybe..

pulina

Club Captain
Well the guy deleted his post in the bugs thread for some reason - doesn't want the help apparently
I bought the the PS4 game.. but with the issues i thought maybe i should download the pc version and i did.. first i thought it was also bug. but then i saw many users who got the pirated version also has the same bug.. so i figured it was the crack. and i deleted the post...

Users who are viewing this thread