Let it rain!

D

Deleted member 46200

You truly are a bundle of joy.

To clarify once and for all:

Ba are having fun at the expense of pirates.

They are not having fun at the expense of console players and are working their tails off to get the things fixed.

Stop mixing things up.

I think even a man can understand these points!

Satish555

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
you could also have purchased it 6 months after release, cheaper and all fixed? I am thoroughly enjoying the game as is, and it can only get better...

The fact that a game is released on the market says that the game is ready for release and ready for consumers to consume. it did pass microsoft's so called 'test'. but people were still tricked into buying a product which is not up to the mark. If you open a pizza shop, and the cooking time of pizza is 10 mins, but you remove it from the oven in 5 mins and sell to the customer, the customer will buy it because it was being sold. but the customer did not know that it was only cooked for 5 mins and not the full 10. If its not cooked, dont sell it.

Satish555

Club Captain

maybe a regular man. but not a dissatisfied man not an angry man not a man who has paid full price for a product and has to wait 3 months before he can enjoy it fully. Its like giving a kid a battery operated toy, and buying him batteries 3 months later.

D

Deleted member 46200

Love how some people find any reason to moan. Be happy that BA have made the game unplayable for pirates meaning they will continue to make the game on PC. Patches always take longer on consoles because Microsoft and Sony have to approve them, BA can't do much about that. I'm sure if they had their way they'd have the consoles all patches up by now and in line with the PC version.

Very good point they must be allowed to protect their product how else are they to secure funding?

Jerm

International Coach
SA.....
Profile Flag
South Africa
The fact that a game is released on the market says that the game is ready for release and ready for consumers to consume. it did pass microsoft's so called 'test'. but people were still tricked into buying a product which is not up to the mark. If you open a pizza shop, and the cooking time of pizza is 10 mins, but you remove it from the oven in 5 mins and sell to the customer, the customer will buy it because it was being sold. but the customer did not know that it was only cooked for 5 mins and not the full 10. If its not cooked, dont sell it.
Yes because coding a cricket game is exactly like making a pizza ;)

anyways I am sure nobody has ever received a half cooked pizza, burnt pizza, pizza with wrong toppings have they?

D

Deleted member 46200

Sorry, getting on with dinner i'll STFU.[DOUBLEPOST=1484844460][/DOUBLEPOST]
You truly are a bundle of joy.

To clarify once and for all:

Ba are having fun at the expense of pirates.

They are not having fun at the expense of console players and are working their tails off to get the things fixed.

Stop mixing things up.
All the traits for a boyfriend for my friend... Don't like her much though.

D

Deleted member 46200

maybe a regular man. but not a dissatisfied man not an angry man not a man who has paid full price for a product and has to wait 3 months before he can enjoy it fully. Its like giving a kid a battery operated toy, and buying him batteries 3 months later.
No just the way it is we need to look at the industry as a whole at least BA have the common courtesy to inform it's customers. Larger companies just push products out and then roll out patches. Things are getting better.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Patches always take longer on consoles because Microsoft and Sony have to approve them, BA can't do much about that. I'm sure if they had their way they'd have the consoles all patches up by now and in line with the PC version.

Perhaps going slightly off-topic. But the delay in having patches available on Consoles is not only due to the approval times. Now I am no console developer, but I do know there is a cost associated with submission of patches that Sony (and perhaps MS also) charge the developers. So the delay and apparently lesser number of patches on Consoles is mainly because it costs BA money compared to Steam where patches can be uploaded free and there is no approval process involved.

Users who are viewing this thread