Let it rain!

D

Deleted member 46200

Perhaps going slightly off-topic. But the delay in having patches available on Consoles is not only due to the approval times. Now I am no console developer, but I do know there is a cost associated with submission of patches that Sony (and perhaps MS also) charge. So the delay and apparently lesser number of patches on Consoles is mainly because of it costs BA money compared to Steam where patches can be uploaded free and there is no approval process involved.

Very true thanks was going to say this, thanks.[DOUBLEPOST=1484845518][/DOUBLEPOST]
All the things that bring joy in life!
Wow, sweet child of mine when did you lot start discussing masturbation? That's well of topic my sweet innocent ears are very delicate.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Dutch

In that case, they should have held off releasing the console version until it was better![DOUBLEPOST=1484842813][/DOUBLEPOST]

This is what an insult is... check yourself mate. Dont resort to that if you got nothing better to say. Calling someone a bastard is surely not insulting?
You said you were not insulting anyone.....me? I insult everyone.

See you are getting things mixed up again.....play a record.....

D

Deleted member 119607

please tell me from where can i download correct uniforms of ipl teams i am a pc user

gunit123

County Cricketer
Perhaps going slightly off-topic. But the delay in having patches available on Consoles is not only due to the approval times. Now I am no console developer, but I do know there is a cost associated with submission of patches that Sony (and perhaps MS also) charge the developers. So the delay and apparently lesser number of patches on Consoles is mainly because it costs BA money compared to Steam where patches can be uploaded free and there is no approval process involved.

From a quick Google search, I don't think Microsoft/Sony charge independent developers for patches, or at least the first couple of title updates. Apparently, it was scrapped as it was unfeasible for smaller developers whose business plans rely on small development costs. They do charge companies who produce 'AAA' games supposedly. I'm sure someone with more knowledge can correct me if I'm wrong...

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
maybe a regular man. but not a dissatisfied man not an angry man not a man who has paid full price for a product and has to wait 3 months before he can enjoy it fully. Its like giving a kid a battery operated toy, and buying him batteries 3 months later.

Ha ha ha! That actually happened to me once when I was a kid. I was gifted a remote controlled car, which I was looking forward to for a long time, in time for holiday weekend. But there were no batteries and the shop were closed. That was one of the most frustrating experience - you have something you want in your hand but can't do much with it anyway. Worst was the advice being offered by one of my relatives "but you have the car, why don't you play with it without the remote". I wish he could hear what I was thinking when I heard those words :lol

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Yes because coding a cricket game is exactly like making a pizza ;)

anyways I am sure nobody has ever received a half cooked pizza, burnt pizza, pizza with wrong toppings have they?

All you have managed to do is make me crave Pizza. Gotta have it for dinner tonight :)

D

Dutch

Ha ha ha! That actually happened to me once when I was a kid. I was gifted a remote controlled car, which I was looking forward to for a long time, in time for holiday weekend. But there were no batteries and the shop were closed. That was one of the most frustrating experience - you have something you want in your hand but can't do much with it anyway. Worst was the advice being offered by one of my relatives "but you have the car, why don't you play with it without the remote". I wish he could hear what I was thinking when I heard those words :lol
The problem is his anology would only work in this case if say he got the game but no one moved. It is clear that the console game had problems. These are being adressed. The game isnt broken.

Users who are viewing this thread