Let it rain!

In career maybe, but you could play other modes, quick games, training to get yourself better with the controls (we could always improve) Nothing is stopping you playing the game. Maybe you can't play career mode but there are other options.

I mean, I'm all for people pointing out that its a process and that improvement will come... but telling someone who just bought a swiss army knife because he needed a bottle-opener that maybe he could saw some wood instead is a bit of an odd defence?

I mean, I'm all for people pointing out that its a process and that improvement will come... but telling someone who just bought a swiss army knife because he needed a bottle-opener that maybe he could saw some wood instead is a bit of an odd defence?

Buying a Swiss army knife just for a bottle opener though would be a little silly.

Pretty poor analogy. You can play it out of the box, the vast majority of issues are with the user-generated Academy downloaded teams.

You can open the bottle using a different part of the knife.

Not everyone is in line with some here at Planet Cricket:

Don Bradman Cricket 17 for Xbox One Reviews - Metacritic

Pretty poor analogy. You can play it out of the box, the vast majority of issues are with the user-generated Academy downloaded teams.

You can open the bottle using a different part of the knife.

That was exactly the point of the analogy - I'm not saying that you can't use other bits for the same purpose. I'm saying that it's odd for consumers to offer each other that platitude.

True. Yet not in a market where other bottle openers didn't exist.
If it was do or die then I would switch to cans, at least for a while until I saw if the Swiss army knife was what I wanted it to be.
That was exactly the point of the analogy - I'm not saying that you can't use other bits for the same purpose. I'm saying that it's odd for consumers to offer each other that platitude.
The previous model of the swiss army knife bottle opener is still in the marketplace and works, just without the implement to remove stones from horses hooves.

Think of yourselves and a bottle of beer we still have wine with corks (screw tops are fine no problem) but does a Swiss army knife still come with a cork screw?

Everything up till now.

We all feel that way but then I've probably written so much crap and spoken so much crap that... I've passed caring, chin up (Lol). What is this thread about?

Users who are viewing this thread