lineup editor

Prakash

Executive member
Online Cricket Games Owned
I created this editor based on the tutorial by AQWER. Before changing make sure that you have backed up the original roster.pak file.

Download it here

Last edited:
Looks good!, but i can't see any players names?

are u using a backup copy of Roster.pak?? if you are, you have to use the ones in user-USERNAME

i found out how to put other teams in :)

here's victoria: Victoria,666320

i'm using the one, which is located in my documents/easports/ect ect. Is that the right one?

to add ur team open the teamlist.txt file type the name of the team followed by a comma and the decimal offset number of that team in the roster.pak file.

yeah clicking on all the right things, and i can scroll through player names, except theres nothing written there, if you know what i mean,, maybe i don't have the font or something, or i need to install something.

Originally posted by prakash_ultimate
to add ur team open the teamlist.txt file type the name of the team followed by a comma and the decimal offset number of that team in the roster.pak file.

Yeh i knew how to add them, i just didn't know how to find the decimal, but i got it now :)

damn i tried playin a game wit Victoria after i changed the lineup and it quits to the desktop when it's about to start loading :(

Users who are viewing this thread