maddawg1136's Stadiums

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Awesome! Thanks for doing these, @maddawg1136! Lord's and Old Trafford definitely look much better than the ones I had already. Fancy having a go at The Oval? That's another major ground that I feel is really missing something at the moment, and I think a lot of it's down to the pavilion again, but you've gone a great job with upsizing them by layering different things together in those last two, so I think you might be able to solve it! Otherwise, I might end up using the in-game Lancashire Stadium as a 'close-enough' substitute, haha!

Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you working your way down the list. The Bristol and Essex grounds also seemed much better to me, so I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for any improvements you can make on the others. If you don't have any particular order you're working from, I wouldn't mind seeing New Road bumped up the list, haha! There's not that much there really, but you seem to have a good eye for details, or choosing more accurate buildings, and so on, so you might be able to make the current better too maybe. :)

I suppose Trent Bridge would be the other major ground after that, but if you're going through them all anyway, it doesn't really matter, haha! :D

I'm not really going in any order so those requests will pretty much be top of the list seeing as I would get them done at one time or another. I've been busy the last couple of days and The Oval was next on the list so I'll see what I can do! Still gotta get the last two NZ domestic teams done for @Llewelynf as well though
[DOUBLEPOST=1486079741][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have a request @maddawg1136: the Cobham Oval in Whangarei. I never got around to doing it.
Yeah I was thinking about that just the other day, I will have a go at it at some pint I think. Will be looking forward to trying to recreate it seeing as I actually played a game there last season, was a great ground apart from the weather that day haha

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
The Oval in Kennington, London. England international venue and Surrey's home ground.
IMG_0098.JPG

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
Top notch stadiums @maddawg1136
I'm using only your's creation now! Fancy trying Eden Gardens and other indian Ranji grounds? It'll be highly gratifying! Thank you!
Cheers mate, yeah I started doing a couple of Indian grounds then got onto the English ones. I plan to make a few more of them in the future though, the other ipl grounds will be the priority but I'll eventually try to get onto others.

pinku

Associate Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
@maddawg1136 I am also now only downloading your stadiums, i just wanted to ask if get the option to replace logo do i click yes or no as i don't want duplicate logos. Thanks

maverick_12210

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
@maddawg1136 great work on Eden & Wankhede stadiums mate!.

Just a quick question - i think if its possible to use the roof design of Eden garden for wankhede's roof which might then be more accurate than the plain square roof that you have used as the cover on top of the current wankhede design, I guess the design you used on the roof of Eden can actually be a good fit to the current Wankhede template of your's.

Wankhede-Stadium-e1389092534734.jpg

Just give it a try if you can.

Cheers again on the great work bro!

Last edited:

cd779

Club Captain
Profile Flag
England
@maverick_12210 he'll correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe all other roof designs will be at a different height when you remove the top tier, which makes the roof he's chosen the only roof possible for making it the same height the entire way around the stadium while changing the number of tiers.

maddawg1136

Club Captain
Profile Flag
New Zealand
@maddawg1136 great work on Eden & Wankhede stadiums mate!.

Just a quick question - i think if its possible to use the roof design of Eden garden for wankhede's roof might be more accurate than the plain square roof that you have used as the cover on top of the roof of Eden can look very similar to the current Wankhede template of your's.

Wankhede-Stadium-e1389092534734.jpg

Just give it a try if you can.

Cheers again on the great work bro!
Sweet I'll go in and change it around, will upload as Wankhede Stadium 2 so if you download it you'll just need to go and edit the name.

Users who are viewing this thread