My reccomendation's for the season and the event as a whole

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
I like the money, but we(the players) should decide how much to be paid. Like me demanding $400 per week :p. This way those with better skills can be paid more. Maybe they can be paid in vCash :p

EDIT: By better skills I mean better averages from average boosts...

rickyp

International Coach
ZoraxDoom said:
I like the money, but we(the players) should decide how much to be paid. Like me demanding $400 per week :p. This way those with better skills can be paid more. Maybe they can be paid in vCash :p

EDIT: By better skills I mean better averages from average boosts...

vCash is what i was thinking for money. If each manager could get a set budget at the start of a season and all players needed to be paid, you could make contracts and stuff.

rickyp

International Coach
i know we should be waiting to see if all goes well but when its had such a good response so far its hard to be visioning the future

sid_19840

International Coach
rickyp said:
i know we should be waiting to see if all goes well but when its had such a good response so far its hard to be visioning the future

vcash shouldnt be mixed up here imo,if a player wins something in vbookie etc his vcash goes up,but that doesnt mean that he is a good player.So something else shd be used.

I personally feel that if we could try this till the mid-season transfer period and then see how things work out there and then take further decision's.

TFM

Club Cricketer
I like the idea of varying averages, but how about using it in association with the internationals.

As in, for every international game a player plays, they get a certain reward in the stats that they can use which ever way they want (if you get a two run reward, you can add it to your batting average/stats and add/subtract from your bowling average/stats) (I don't really know how stats are decided in this game).

Also, once you get a variety of nationalities in different teams, we could have a Region of Origin series (a lot like a state of origin series.)

For instance, Oceania, Asia, Africa and UK sides.

Just a suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread