Profile Flag
India
Expecting a low scoring thriller here. Backing NZ to put up 240- 255

Its the bowlers who will win the Cup for their team, batting will suffer today

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
wow that was shocking. missing by so much!

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Kumar Dharmasena looks off today. Rather, I'd the umpiring has been poor throughout the World Cup.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Certainly think there may be better choices than Dharmasena for the final, but that's why DRS is there. That didn't look out at all...

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Don't understand the flak Dharmasena is getting. He's made a wrong decision, sure, but that's precisely why we have DRS. And we have the 2 best umpires over the last couple of years out on the pitch.

Trivia: Dharmasena becomes the first person to play(1996) and umpire(2015) in a World Cup final.

PokerAce

Banned
Don't understand the flak Dharmasena is getting. He's made a wrong decision, sure, but that's precisely why we have DRS. And we have the 2 best umpires over the last couple of years out on the pitch.

Well I disagree with the flak too. Yeah he made a wrong decision get on with it.

I don't think that the two best umpires are officiating though. Dharamsena, has not exactly been the most consistant of umpires to be fair.[DOUBLEPOST=1427607232][/DOUBLEPOST]Well Done Elliot, half the job done. He has to get another 50 now.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
has not exactly been the most consistant of umpires to be fair

Yeah, I don't think he's been terrible at all. Made a shit decision, DRS fixed it. Nothing lost. But I agree, he's not exactly consistent and often gets caught up in the moment. So far, he's been fine with the DRS assist.

PokerAce

Banned
Yeah, I don't think he's been terrible at all. Made a shit decision, DRS fixed it. Nothing lost. But I agree, he's not exactly consistent and often gets caught up in the moment. So far, he's been fine with the DRS assist.

Yeah I would much rather have him, on the field, where DRS can correct him, than in the Third Umpire box, where he will then Fk up the last opportunity of getting the decision right, and everyone is left with a wrong decision.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
Valid point! ...made the right call going upstairs there too.

grkrama

National Board President
wow faulkner on a roll[DOUBLEPOST=1427609396][/DOUBLEPOST]elliot has to play the thru now

ParkedTheBus

International Coach
Profile Flag
Australia
Oh my, just as the Kiwis seemed to be rebuilding to a decent position, the powerplay strikes again. Now it is upto Elliot to shepherd the tail and take the score to 250-ish.[DOUBLEPOST=1427609772][/DOUBLEPOST]Any thing over 180, and I'd say New Zealand are still in the match.

Users who are viewing this thread