Newbie Mafia 2: Tennis (End Game) Mafia's win (User & Haarithan)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Newbie Mafia : Tennis​

Rules

1) Don't quote any communication you have received via PM from me
2) Your actual role will be revealed on death
3) If anything in your PM over-rides these rules then your PM is to be followed.
4) No communication about the game outside of this thread, unless your PM says so. If someone contacts you, report it to me. This is a strict rule, follow it or you will likely be banned from future games.
5) You are allowed one post as a ghost once you are dead. After that please do not comment in the thread.
6) Don't post in white text.
7) Once you're dead, you can't win. Survival is the key.
8) Write-ups will not have any clues.
9) Role claiming is allowed, as is character claiming.
10) Enjoy the game.

I'm looking for 8 to 10 signups :)

Signups
1) User2010
2) Barmyarmy
3) Hedger_14
4) Themer
5) Near
6) AngryPixel
7) Haarithan
8) Swirler
9) Bevab

This game will have some players included that have played a few games on this site. This is done to make sure that the members who haven't played much mafia games can learn from other experienced players and improve their tactics. Anyone who is looking to improve himself at this game is welcomed. Let the fun begin! :)

Night 0
Day 1
Night 1
Day 2
Night 2
Day 3

Last edited:

hedger_14

ICC Chairman
When are you starting it anyway? As soon as you get enough signups or after the current mafia games.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
When are you starting it anyway? As soon as you get enough signups or after the current mafia games.
I suppose he will start as soon as the people are in. It isn't a big game so there shouldn't be any worries.

Varun

ICC Board Member
Good luck for this Adi, I'm busy so I won't participate, although I wanted to.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
@Papa_Smurf and Varun - Would have been great to have you two involved but I can understand that both of you are busy. :)

@Hedger_14 - As User said, this isn't a big game so shouldn't take much time to end. Gonna start it as soon as I get 8 people. Don't want this to have many players and then taking away all the fun from it. I believe that this is a theme, where as less members, as much fun. :p Simply because the roles are very complicated, any player can have any role and if we have too many members, role claiming can be a mess. :p

I'm planning to have 9 members in this. Between 8 and 10. :p Two more signups needed. :)

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I think swirler might want to join this... He seemed interested. You might wanna ask him. Also, Covvy is seeing the thread. He knows this game pretty well. :spy

Aditya

ICC Board Member
Sent a pm to Swirler. :)

Roles are ready, did a few changes to them which make the game balance better. Just waiting on two more signups and we can get this started. :)

Aditya

ICC Board Member
No worries mate, good to have you. :)

1 more place left. :D

Users who are viewing this thread