Next Patch Recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahil1087

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hello everyone. First of all KUDOSSSSS to BigAnt team for delivering a very well polished game. We gotta admit Ashes Cricket is one of the best cricket games on the planet right now. I must say that I am very much impressed with the game play and things have been improved significantly. Having said that there are a few changes that are still required. I am not sure if they could make the changes in the next patch or is it going to be the next edition of Ashes Cricket. Please provide with you opinion and let's have a constructive discussion on this. People who want to criticize the game, please don't comment here as I and a lot more simply love this game.

P.S. - Keep this related to game play!!

Below are few things I want in the game.

A) Commentary. Yes, they have added new commentators. Yes, they might have added some new phrases but the enthusiasm in their voices is still missing. A good commentary does wonders to the game play and gives you a huge feel of realism. Miss that excitement and passion in the voices.

Below are few examples:

1) When a new commentator is introduced, all they say is "Hello", and then go quiet. They should be talking a bit about the current situation or a player.
2) I scored 100 and 200, still no excitement.
3) Commentators usually go with "Oh what a shot" when you can clearly see that it was a mistimed stroke and sometimes even when you get caught.
4) A lot of times I play a defensive shot and the commentator calls it "wide" or "that's a good leave".
5) Commentators randomly go quiet for long periods.
6) There is no analysis done on a specific batsmen regarding (his current form, past performances, strengths, weakness etc.)
7) There is no discussions, analysis done on anything generic whatsoever.
8) The maiden over error is still there

Thanks again BigAnt and I will always keep supporting you guys as always. Cheers!

B) How about more REPLAYS for close calls (Top edges, ball beating the bat, LBW appeal, a good dive by a fielder to stop the ball etc.) to make things look more realistic and interesting. Also they need to add more Highlights just like FIFA. In this case we can see FOW (fall of wickets), Boundaries scored by top scorer etc.

Hello everyone. First of all KUDOSSSSS to BigAnt team for delivering a very well polished game. We gotta admit Ashes Cricket is one of the best cricket games on the planet right now. I must say that I am very much impressed with the game play and things have been improved significantly. Having said that there are a few changes that are still required. I am not sure if they could make the changes in the next patch or is it going to be the next edition of Ashes Cricket. Please provide with you opinion and let's have a constructive discussion on this. People who want to criticize the game, please don't comment here as I and a lot more simply love this game.

P.S. - Keep this related to game play!!

Below are few things I want in the game.

A) Commentary. Yes, they have added new commentators. Yes, they might have added some new phrases but the enthusiasm in their voices is still missing. A good commentary does wonders to the game play and gives you a huge feel of realism. Miss that excitement and passion in the voices.

Below are few examples:

1) When a new commentator is introduced, all they say is "Hello", and then go quiet. They should be talking a bit about the current situation or a player.
2) I scored 100 and 200, still no excitement.
3) Commentators usually go with "Oh what a shot" when you can clearly see that it was a mistimed stroke and sometimes even when you get caught.
4) A lot of times I play a defensive shot and the commentator calls it "wide" or "that's a good leave".
5) Commentators randomly go quiet for long periods.
6) There is no analysis done on a specific batsmen regarding (his current form, past performances, strengths, weakness etc.)
7) There is no discussions, analysis done on anything generic whatsoever.
8) The maiden over error is still there

Thanks again BigAnt and I will always keep supporting you guys as always. Cheers!

B) How about more REPLAYS for close calls (Top edges, ball beating the bat, LBW appeal, a good dive by a fielder to stop the ball etc.) to make things look more realistic and interesting. Also they need to add more Highlights just like FIFA. In this case we can see FOW (fall of wickets), Boundaries scored by top scorer etc.

Mate you do understand that it won’t happen in this iteration of the game. At the moment core focus is to get the gameplay balance right.

Commentary will never be good in cricket unless they record for countless hours which I don’t think they have money to do.

With your other requirements it will take few iterations for that to happen. We can only hope.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread